12th November 2011, 06:34 PM
sayak_das1

List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?

I am currently studying in 10th standard and in Bahrain. The school's name is Indian School Bahrain which follows CBSE standards based on the one in Delhi. I came here in 8th standard from Maharashtra, Thane (W). I am planning to complete my 10th standard here and then go to India for 11th and 12th. I am interested in animation and gaming in the art part ( in the sense the drawing or designing ) and also the basics in animation working with the provided softwares on computers. I want to know about the best colleges in Bombay and in Thane that provide the degree courses in the provided fields that i want to follow, so that i get a good enough or the best certification to work in any of the best companies on the run after I get the following that is. I hope you reply soon.
SAYAK DAS

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Animation in India in 2016
  2. Best colleges in Chennai offering masters degree in Animation and VFX(Or) animation and gaming? What is the average fees for the above course?
  3. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  4. List of Automotive colleges in Thane?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  6. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  7. Can I drop my university course and join in arena animation course as I am interested in gaming career?
  8. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) degree in mumbai and thane?
  10. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  11. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  12. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  13. List of the top coaching classes in Thane and Mumbai for SSC?
  14. List few government granted english medium schools in Thane offering free education to SC/ST students? -- [New]
  15. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of courses available in the field of gaming? Are there any bachelors or master degrees? Names of colleges offering the course?
  17. What are the subjects required for Interior Designing? Is Maths subject required?
  18. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
25th December 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?

COMMERCE GRADUATE STUDY AND PRODUCTION DEPT. AS A WORK SO NEXT EDUCATION WHAT SUITABLE FOR ME ?
4th June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?

I am 12th Pass B.A. student want to do Govt. animation course. Please provide me Mumbai's Gvot. animination colleges.duration, fees structure etc.

Thanks

Nidhi
14th June 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 10th 87.27% I am interest to animation government college. In Mumbai and gate full details fees structure. And collage. Address detail and time in admission in 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?