12th November 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc Anatomy directly?

i have completed my bsc nursing .but iam not interested to continue in this .I need to change my career .can you please suggest me any options other than nursing .is it possible for me to do msc anatomy directly .,so that i can go for teaching , in which Iam interested

Related Questions:
19th November 2011, 04:02 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc Anatomy directly?

Hello,
you can't persue Masters in Anatomy directly.
A candidate can persue Masters in Anatomy according to the following eligibility criteria-
*Qualified MBBS/BDS.
*B.Sc. Allied health sciences/B.Sc. Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Life sciences/Biosciences./Medical lab technology.
*BUMS/BAMS/BHMS.
As you have not opted any of the disciplene, stated above, which is necessary to persue M.Sc. Anatomy.So, at prime you should do your bachelors in any of the above stated disciplene & after that you can opt for Masters in Anatomy.
If you wish to become lecturer in Government college, then you can appear in NET(National Eligibility Test), conducted by UGC twice in a year i.e. In the month of June & December.
To appear in UGC-NET:
¤Applicant should be post graduate with minimum aggregate of 55% from affiliated university.
For more information you can visit-www.ugcnetonline.in
Ok, best of luck.
11th January 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am doing my bpt . i will complt my course at the end of 2012 . i want to do m sc anatomy so . can i hav any chances to join in the end of 2012 . wen will be the enterance test counducted , wat will be the syllubus and wat all cirtificates we need at the time of admission
9th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a graduate with biology (having zoology, botany and diffence studies courses in bsc) and i wish to do msc with anatomy. do i fullfill the criteria to get admission in this course??
9th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a graduate with biology ( had these 3 courses zoology, botany and diffence studies in bsc.) do i fullfill the criteria to get admission in msc anatomy??
18th August 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Does mbbs automatically qualify one to do msc in human anatomy?
16th September 2021, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

If any chance to do mac(pg) medical after bsc Cbz students plz tell me sir
29th September 2021, 10:09 PM
Minal F

You must have B.Sc in Anatomy after that you can do M.Sc in Anatomy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?