13th November 2011, 12:50 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Persian Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

UPSC Mains Persian Paper II is of 8 questions in it and only 5 from these are needed to be solved from it. These questions are kept in 2 sections equally. Each question contains same no. of questions. Question no 1 & 5 are needed to be solved by each student and rest 3 are to be chosen from remaining 6 questions. Each question is of same marks. Total time in which is to be finished is 3 hours and there are 300 marks to be scored. As the questions need illustrative answers, candidates have to make sure that they write to the point covering all the relevant things for any particular answer. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/
16th November 2011, 08:39 AM
bhupeshraghavsharma

Default Re: UPSC Mains Persian Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

there is no understanding in the paper.....
(need solved paper in ENGLISH)
6th April 2012, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Mains Persian Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

From where i can get the last10 years question of persian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?