13th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Jitinnn

How to get a job after pursuing graduation?

Sir im jitin i m looking for a job as s.i but rite now i m pursuing graduation last year am i capable for s.i job plz let me know soon...tnax...

Related Questions:
  1. Bank job after completing 12th and pursuing his further graduation?
  2. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  3. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  4. What is the eligibility for LIC DO Job?
  5. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. What to do after completion of graduation? Prepare for CAT exam or for getting job?
  7. Eligibility for job being a B.Com honors 2nd year student? -- [New]
  8. What to do after completion of Graduation? Do I need to prepare for the job or CAT exam?
  9. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  11. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for LIC DO exam?
  15. Good computer courses immediately after graduation or while pursuing graduation to get instant job?
  16. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  17. Career options available after graduation? I am pursuing B.A(H) Economics with Subsidary Mathematics
  18. Can I get a good job while pursuing MBA?
29th April 2012, 09:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after pursuing graduation?

You have to visit job portals regularly or employment news to get updated with recent job openings. Leading news dailies may also contain details on the prevailing job openings. As you are a graduate, you can find suitable jobs in the web portals of SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc. Job openings can be traced through the authorized portal of RRB, IBPS, as well. Applications for matching jobs can be forwarded through these web portals itself. Manpower consulting companies may also help you too in job search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?