14th November 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission in DU after completing B.Tech in computer science with 70%?

hi ! i am santosh kumar persuing B.tech in computer science with % 70 till now ...Can i get addimission in the DU(delhi universaity..what is fee structure for MBA i delhi university....

plz reply....

thanks a lot in Advance....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  2. After btech want to be pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  3. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course? -- [New]
  6. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  10. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  11. Can a computer student do M.Tech in Maths after completing graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  13. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Computer Science) after completing B.Sc(Mathematics & Computer Science)? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Can I get US visa for MS after completing B.Tech in computer science with 67%
  16. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  18. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?

14th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in DU after completing B.Tech in computer science with 70%?

Hi dear..
For getting in DU (Delhi University) for MBA you have to give an entrance test in the final year or after that.
Entrance test is followed by interview, an ex-tempore and a group discussion.
And when you get selected you will get admission in DU
There are many colleges under DU. Among all of them, FMS (Faculty of Management Studies) is the most reputed one.
FMS offers a two year full time management programs. The total seats are 90 and additional 9 seats are reserved for international students. To secure admission in FMS, one needs to have completed graduate degree with minimum of 50 percent.

The total fees in DU for MBA is Rs. 11000/- per year which is very affordable.

You can apply for the same at their official website.
http://www.du.ac.in

All the best..!!!

11th June 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in DU after completing B.Tech in computer science with 70%?

WHAT IS THE FEES FOR B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN COLLEGES OF DELHI UNIVERSITY.. plz RPLY!!

18th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Btec. in Delhi university?

19th June 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the fees of b tech in du...........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?