14th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Arbind Kumar chaurasiya

Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have passed 10th from Nepal Board and Currently studing from +2 Delhi(India) and i am CITIZEN OF NEPAL.so can i get admission in IIT colleges,kindly suggest me..

Thank you
Arbind Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IIT JEE after completing matriculation from Nepal Board?
  2. How to take admission in NIT college? I have passed ISC with 70% from Nepal Board
  3. Can I change my school after 10th exam while am preparing for IIT?
  4. How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E
  5. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  6. Admission in IIT for Nepal Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I appear for IIT Exam if I am a Nepali student? I have completed my class 10th from nepali board
  8. How to get admission in NIT? I am a Nepalese student and eager to get admission in IIT
  9. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  11. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  13. Can I apply for JRF entrance exam after passing 10th from Nepal?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam if completed 10th and 12th from Nepal Board being an Indian?
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  16. How to take admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  17. How can I get admission in IIT?
  18. How to take admission in Narayana after passing 10th?
27th January 2012, 12:22 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?

Hi

Yes surely you can apply for the IIT JEE. This is the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted on All India Basis.

You have to clear this exam before you can get admission in the IIT's.

You are doing your 12th from Delhi i.e I suppose most probably CBSE board, so I must tell you that the IIT paper consists of the CBSE syllabus only.

So you are on the right track. You just need to focus on the 12th board marks and concepts that you are studying.

Remember you can take only 2 consecutive attempts in this exam. So one is just after your give your 12th boards and the other the following year.

PCM are the 3 compulsory subjects for this exam.

If you require any more details on this, Please Click Here.

All the best
27th January 2012, 02:57 AM
ashishashwini

Default Re: Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbind Kumar chaurasiya View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I have passed 10th from Nepal Board and Currently studing from +2 Delhi(India) and i am CITIZEN OF NEPAL.so can i get admission in IIT colleges,kindly suggest me..

Thank you
Arbind Kumar
All Foreigner have reservation to get admission in any Indian government college, there are some reserved seat, you have to go through the procedure and can get admission as a foreigner candidate..
27th January 2012, 02:35 PM
PRADIP PAUL

yes you can apply as your 10th class was completed in nepal and now you are a studend of +2 in delhi.IIT is indian institute of technology. as you are a student of delhi so you can set in IIT JEE.
2nd February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me the procedure of admossion in IIT AFTER 10th class .Is there any entrance exam
Mukesh Ambala
7th February 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

can i join iit college without applying in iit exam?
12th February 2012, 08:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbind Kumar chaurasiya View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

Thank you
Arbind Kumar
HI,
Yes you can apply for Indian Institute of Technology after passing 12th from India..
For this you have to qualify the I.I.T-J.E.E exam..

I.I.T-J.E.E exam is conducted by I.I.T once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
13th March 2012, 03:45 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted on All You have to clear this exam before you can get admission in the IIT's.You are doing your 12th from Delhi i.e I suppose most probably CBSE board, so I must tell you that the IIT paper consists of the CBSE syllabus only.you are on the right track. You just need to focus on the 12th board marks and concepts that you are studyingRemember you can take only 2 consecutive attempts in this exam. So one is just after your give your 12th boards and the other the following year.I.I.T-J.E.E exam is conducted by I.I.T once in a year.

you must Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
you Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
13th March 2012, 03:46 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted on All You have to clear this exam before you can get admission in the IIT's.You are doing your 12th from Delhi i.e I suppose most probably CBSE board, so I must tell you that the IIT paper consists of the CBSE syllabus only.you are on the right track. You just need to focus on the 12th board marks and concepts that you are studyingRemember you can take only 2 consecutive attempts in this exam. So one is just after your give your 12th boards and the other the following year.I.I.T-J.E.E exam is conducted by I.I.T once in a year.
you must Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
you Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
9th May 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/mam,
I am 10th passed student of this year... Can I graduate from here in India after 10 as I am a Nepali...Please, kindly suggests me help me in choosing better colleges...U can email me in [email protected] You!!!
23rd July 2012, 10:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Arbind. You are surely eligible for IIT-JEE exam.

IIT-JEE exam is conducted on All India Basis.
For more information, you can visit this page: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/eligibility.php

Remember, you will get only two consecutive chances to crack this exam.
If you are failed to do so, you will not be able to appear for this exam anymore.
27th October 2012, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am citizen of India beside this i have pass 10th/12th exam from Nepal board and i am pursuing graduation from delhi so am i able to apply for ssc;defense service or civil service exams held by government of india

i will be very grateful if you suggest me to forward the query on my email [email protected] mb---9650928231

thank you
BY --Mohit sen
19th November 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 th from nepal now in in tamilnadu studying at 12 th can i get admissin in it collage in nepal without passing 12th please suggest me
24th November 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a citizen of india but have passed slc(matriculation) from nepal and 10 2 from bihar board so please kindly suggest me that can i apply for government job in india(e.g-ssc,defence etc.) and how to get my date of birth converted into authorised english date? please kindly inform me if possible by [email protected] or 8271725067......please........
24th November 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a citizen of india but have passed slc(matriculation) from nepal and 10 2 from bihar board so please kindly suggest me that can i apply for government job in india(e.g-ssc,defence etc.) and how to get my date of birth converted into authorised english date? please kindly inform me if possible by [email protected] or mis.cl.to 8271725067......please........
8th April 2014, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm the student of nepal studying in class 12 in nepal board but i'm preparing for I.I.T course in patna how can i give the entrance exam for i.i.t?
11th July 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i have just passed my 10th grade and my dream is to study in I.I.T. but i am from nepal. i have heard that nepalese student cannot apply for I.I.T. Would you please give some clear information about I.I.T that nepalese can or cannot study in I.I.T?
20th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I have passed my 2 from nepal board in 2015 and i have indian citizenship. So can i allow to give jee main exam.
29th November 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i am nepali student and i have doing 2 from india bihar board may i apply for iit or not if yes then what are eligibility for it please kindly suggest me sir
Rahul kr jayswal
2nd March 2016, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Respectef sir / mam.
I am Bikash, I am a citizen of India but I have my matriculation from Nepal and now I am doing isc from Bihar so i just wanted to know that if I can apply for state level or central level jobs in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?