14th November 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?

is there any courses is available in aiims fr master of physiotherapy.if there plz inform me . [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  2. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  4. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  5. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Masters in Physiotherapy at AIIMS, Delhi? Date of this Exam?
  7. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  8. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  9. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  10. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the entrance exams for MPT in India? What is the pattern of the exam and how to prepare for it?
  12. Master of Physiotherapy is eligible for Diploma in Orthopedics? Which all colleges offer this course?
  13. Does AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  14. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  15. List colleges in Australia for studying Masters degree in Physiotherapy?
  16. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  17. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
15th November 2011, 11:05 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?

no aiims does not have phisiotherapy course.
20th February 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor of physiotherapy... can i eligible for M.Sc. anatomy from aiims plz tell me in details.....
21st February 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hi i am rudraprasad patra give details about mpt in aiims delhi.My mob no is 9433704322 and email is [email protected]
20th November 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in AIIMS for physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?