15th November 2011, 12:09 AM
azammohd

Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc., Mphil in organic chemistry also submit my disertatiion & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  6. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  7. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  8. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  9. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  10. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  11. What are the basic requirements we should have for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  12. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  13. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  14. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Forensic Science for M.Sc(Nursing) candidate? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  16. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
30th April 2012, 01:33 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?

dear friend,
The following institutions are offering to doing Ph.D in germany:
  • ESSLINGEN UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
  • FH AACHEN
  • HS ASCHAFFENBURG
  • JACOBS UNIVERSITY BREMEN
  • RWTH AACHEN
  • BERLIN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
  • TU DARMSTADT
  • FREIBERG UNIVERSITY OF MINING AND TECHNOLOGY
  • UNIVERSITY OF BONN
  • UNIVERSITY OF HEIDELBERG

ALL THE BEST...............
8th September 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?

Hi I am indian & completed my MSc organic chemistry. I am currently working in R & D department in paint industry for last 5 years.I want to pursue PhD in chemistry in Germany.Will my R & D experience get counted?Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?