15th November 2011, 06:20 AM
PushpakSharma

Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?

Hi i have done m.a in economics. Now i want to do phd in economics from panjab university tell me the procedure of applying and getting scholarship for research.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  2. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  3. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  6. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  7. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  8. Does Panjab University and Kurukshetra University offer distance PhD in Economics?
  9. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  10. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  12. Possibility to study M.Com(Finance & Taxation) in Panjab University for Commerce graduate? Procedure to apply, fee per semester and subjects enlisted in this course? -- [New]
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  14. Step by step procedure to do PhD? Topics for research and synopsis?
  15. Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure and scholarship details for PhD in Biophysics in United States?
  17. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  18. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
6th February 2019, 05:02 AM
Gramercybird

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?

For admission to these course the candidate have to qualify M.Phil and Ph.D entrance test conducted by the panjab university Chandigarh.

The written test shall be followed by a mandatory interview in the form of interaction to be organised by the concerned department /institute.
At the time of interview,the candidate are expected to discuss their research area. Interview is essential for enrolment in M.Phil and PH.D programme and selection would solely based on the performance of the candidate in the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?