15th November 2011, 10:35 AM
ganubharani

How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?

respected sir,
sir i already registered inter 1st group in bangalore chapter, i taken malleshwaram coaching centre, but due to my financial and family problem, i have to my native and i am living their only, that's why i am not able to attend the classes and i want to register postal coaching. i want to take both group in june term examination sir please guide me for taking postal coaching and tel me the procedure of convert the oral coaching to postal coaching, sir please guide me as early as possible.
My registration number-91086, and i registerd august 13 2011
thanking you
Regards
GANESH HEDE

28th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?

what is the procedure for ICWAI Inter Postal registration
14th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?

I have admission to ICWAI but which is better oral or postal
13th September 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir or madam,
I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ICWAI, FOR THIS I NEED TO KNOW THE CRITERIA OF POSTAL COACHING.....
3rd October 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Until now I didn't submit postal coaching assignments ,can I have chance to write inter exams in Dec 2012
4th October 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
sir i already registered inter 1st group in Chennai chapter through postal.I send my test papers to them before August 31st but id didn't get the cc certificate.,and i want to register Oral coaching. i want to take group in June term examination sir please guide me for taking Oral coaching and tell me the procedure of convert the Postal coaching to Oral coaching, sir please guide me as early as possible.
i registered In June 2012
thanking you
Regards
Swetha
22nd February 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWA inter? What's the procedure for the same?
13th November 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am already register for postal coaching for ICWAI inter , how i m elegible for exam
7th May 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone plz provide information about postal examination in intermediate course as soon as possible..?
27th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I recently registered for icwa foundation and want to convert oral coaching to postal coaching as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?