17th October 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?

I completed my 12th(Commerce).now i am planned to study B.COM through Distance education & ICWAI through regular.If i study like this it will be valuable..?,Tell me good study centers in Tamil nadu & andra pradesh for both studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  2. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  3. Eligibility for ICWAI after completing 12th in Humanities? Is it possible to do ICWAI course under distance education?
  4. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  5. Doing Distance Education from MS University Tamilnadu : Am I eligible for IAS entrance exam? Can I do Regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  7. Will it be a good option to choose PTU for MBA distance education? Is it accepted by industries? Which one to choose between regular and distance education?
  8. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  9. Is there any good opportunities in MLS library courses? Is distance education valuable?
  10. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  11. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  12. Is distance education MBA program valuable in terms of future perspective?
  13. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  14. List of universities offering M.Sc Biotechnology in correspondence mode -- [New]
  15. Colleges or universities which are situated in Kolkata?
  16. Am I eligible to get a software job if I have completed B.Com from distance mode and MBA in regular mode?
  17. Which are the top coaching centers for ICWAI exam?
  18. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
21st May 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?

You should choose the option that you are comfortable in. The distance course if done from a recognised institute will be valid. If you feel you need more training in ICWAI course then you must take the same as a regular course. You could probably join a weekend batch in any coaching centers for B.Com. You need to balance your time well.
9th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?

HELLO, CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHICH IS BEST...C.A OR ICWAI AND I HAVE JOINED B.COM(H) AS REGULAR COURSE AND CAN I GO FOR ICWAI SIDE BY SIDE OR SGOULD I GO FOR C.A.
13th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

am ba distance student .am planig to regular mba college plz tell bad or good?
23rd November 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Com course through distance education is valuable for govt or private jobs?
25th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have complete B.Com in 2008 so now i want to ICWA
25th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was complate B.com in 2008 now i want to JOIN DISTANCE ICWA so plz send me hydrabad center name and address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?