15th November 2011, 10:28 PM
kishu beniwal

Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?

hi, i have recently completed my bds degree from private college..and now i have to settle in germany after my marriage...my question is this that is it possible to get a job with this degree in germany...please tell me the processors to get a job in germany.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Germany after BDS?
  2. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  5. Is BDS degree from India recognized in UK? Procedure and requirements to get a job in UK for PG?
  6. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  9. How to do a job in UK after completion of BDS degree?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Is it possible to do a BDS job in UK, US or Australia without doing any course? Procedure for getting a job and details about the job?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. What are the jobs I can do after completion of BDS degree abroad? -- [New]
  14. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  15. Validation of BDS degree in INDIA done from Nepal?
  16. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  17. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  18. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2012, 09:05 PM
RAM JADAVKUMAR

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?

Why not. BDS course is comman in all wolrd so you geting the job india or uk or germany
25th August 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?

I've completed my bds degree in bangladesh,now I want to practice dentistry in german. is it possible? what is the procedure?
24th November 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishu beniwal View Post
hi, i have recently completed my bds degree from private college..and now i have to settle in germany after my marriage...my question is this that is it possible to get a job with this degree in germany...please tell me the processors to get a job in germany.
and also the procedures for post graduation i germany
23rd January 2014, 11:22 PM
unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3873472]I've completed my bds degree in pakistan,now I want to practice dentistry in german. is it possible? what is the procedure?...
14th February 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am doing with internship of b.d.s course at india and i want to job at germany with dis degree....
tell me if i am eligible n if yes then do tell me abt procedure ......
17th September 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i completed my bds degree from private institute in pakistan .can i get a job in germany what is the process.or it is necessary do any further study in germany for job.
8th May 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am currently doing internship in dentistry from India and I am interested to pursue my career in Germany..my question is ..is there any university providing the dental course in English in Germany?..n approx how much time is needed to learn German from scratch!?
7th January 2018, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS degree from India and I have 9 month experience in private clinic and want a job in Germany so can I get a job and what is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?