16th November 2011, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer from Siliguri Institute of Technology to other? I am a B.Tech 1st year student

I am a b-tech 1st yr student.i will give 1st semester after that i want to transfer from siliguri institute of technology to any other college under wbut....how is it possible??

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government aided engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  2. How may I get the campus placement record of Siliguri Institute of Technology?
  3. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  4. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best college for me to take admission in West Bengal with a rank of 80000 in AIEEE?
  6. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Current fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 2891 JECA rank
  9. Can I transfer to GCT from Bannariamman Institute of Technology in 2nd year studying B.E? What is the procedure?
  10. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
  11. How to join in 2nd year Malviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
  12. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  13. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  14. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  16. How to transfer to Lixminarayan institute of Technology, Kanpur
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  18. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
30th November 2016, 07:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer from Siliguri Institute of Technology to other? I am a B.Tech 1st year student

College transfer under same university is possible after first year of engineering. The college change application form is available after first year of engineering. You can collect application form from registrar office of your engineering college. There are certain terms and conditions for college change.

For example, there must be some vacant seats in engineering college in which you are interested. Second most important condition is percentage criteria set by other college to accept admission of candidates from other college. There must not be any backlog in first year of engineering. If you meet all these criteria, you will be able to get your engineering seat transferred to other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?