16th November 2011, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hi Sir,
Myself Kumar Ankit a 2nd year student persuing my btech from IIT Roorkee in the branch pulp & paper engineering, an extension to chemical engineering with specialization in the sector of pulp & paper technology. My c.g.p.a at the end of 1st year was 6.4 & i want to apply for summer internship at ONGC at the end of this semester (2nd year). PLease Sir can u guide me for how to apply for that??
I shall be thankful for that Sir to you and the whole ONGC team.
Thanking you Sir
Kumar Ankit
IIT Roorkee, 2nd year
mobile no-08791476839
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  2. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  3. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  4. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  5. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  6. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?
  7. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for summer internship for 2 year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  13. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  15. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students?
  16. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
6th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

i am a law student of 2nd yr ba.llb course in symbiosis law school-pune. can you please guide me for internship proceduce in ongc for summmer 2012
ayushi singh
symbiosis law school
[email protected]
21st February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?

Hi, I am a law student studing in 3rd year BBA LLB course in Bahrati Vidyapeeth's New Law College, Pune. Please guide me for the entire summer internship process in ONGC for the months of june-july.
Aditi Kundra
([email protected])
26th March 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get Internship in ONGC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering ?
28th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which companies are suitable for summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year electronics and instrumentation stream?
29th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,HOW TO DO I FORM FILUP FOR SUMMER TRANING IN ONGC & MY BRANCH IS B. TECH. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING?
14th April 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can second year students of b.e. civil engineering take up the intrenship training?
21st April 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,I AM A FIRST YEAR (SECOND SEM) COE STUDENT OF DTU.COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT HOW COULD I APPLY FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN SOME SOFTWARE COMPANY FOR THE MONTHS OF JUNE-JULY?

shivani
24th April 2012, 02:38 PM
Ashfaq ahmad89237

Yes there is a procedure in which u have to fill up the app. Form with 3rd sem.nd inter marksheet nd snd this to ongc the form are available at the site of ongc
29th April 2012, 11:28 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR SIR,I AM A FIRST YEAR (SECOND SEM) COE STUDENT OF DTU.COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT HOW COULD I APPLY FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN SOME SOFTWARE COMPANY FOR THE MONTHS OF JUNE-JULY?

shivani
Dear friend,

First of all i want to inform you that as you are in first year now you cant go for internship in any company.
You have to complete your second year and then you can go for internship in any software company and gain experience.
For that you need to write a request letter and get no objection certificate from your college and send it to the HR of that company.

Thank you
19th August 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am doing my b-tech chemical engineering (3rd 1st semester)in CHAITANYA BHARATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY .I m in search of a inetrnship in hyderabd or nearby so as to get some industrial experience .
please kindly help me sir/madam,
thanking you.
26th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
Myself sagar bakshi a 2nd year student persuing my btech from modern institute of engineering & technology,bandel in the branch electrical engineering. My c.g.p.a at the end of 1st year was 6.75 & i want to apply for summer internship at ONGC at the end of 3rd semester (2nd year). PLease Sir can u guide me for how to apply for that??
Thanking you Sir
Kumar Ankit
IIT Roorkee, 2nd year
mobile no-08791476839
email [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-summer-internship-ongc-being-candidate-pursuing-2nd-year-b-tech-463474.html#ixzz24eJEzdnd
10th May 2013, 02:20 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

6.4 is pretty low CGPA
Moreover, industrial/summer training is designed for 3rd year engineering students. So officially you should have completed your 6th semester so that you have good knowledge of subjects.

You need to have strong contact/source in ONGC and ask that person to push your CV to HR of the company. Since the CV is received by one of there employee, they give more importance to them.

All the best
21st March 2014, 09:57 AM
Santosh deo

Hi Sir,
Myself Santosh Deo a 2nd year student persuing my B.tech from College Of Engineering And Technology Akola in the branch chemical engineering, an extension to chemical engineering with specialization in the sector of petrochemicals. My c.g.p.a at the end of 1st year was 6.77 & i want to apply for summer internship at ONGC at the end of this semester (2nd year). PLease Sir can u guide me for how to apply for that??
Thanking you Sir
Santosh Deo
COETA,Akola 2nd year
mobile no-7387313834
email : [email protected]
7th September 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My name is Prashant Sahu,I m a 3 year student in chemical engg. (B.E) from bharati vidyapeeth college of engg,my c.g.p.a in 4th sem is 7.34 & i want to aaply for winter internship at ONGC.
Sir please provide with me neceesary details how to get winter intrenship & neceesary conditions.
Thanking you Sir
BVCOE,Navi Mumbai
MO no:-8286751860
Email:[email protected]
13th May 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have just completed my 4th semester. And I am seeking for industrial training. I am student of chemical engineering branch. What are the companies offering internship for Che students in Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?