16th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?

sir,i m 12th pass nd i m in diploma last year with computer science branch from government womens polytechnic bokaro.. I want 2 knw which courses are best for me after my diploma...

3rd May 2012, 08:19 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?

The only option I see is that after completion of Diploma in computer science engineering, you can join into 2nd year of Graduation in B.E/B.Tech as lateral entry student.

Many colleges offer this i.e. taking students who completed diploma into graduation as lateral students some of the universities are
VIT University.
Anna University.
Osmania University.
JNTU
SRM University.
and many other state engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?