18th October 2010, 01:31 PM
Sahil Rana

PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures

Sir,
I have done MSc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 75% marks.Now working as RA1 in R&D (Ind-Swift ,Mohali).Sir I want to do PhD part time from any college/uni. with min. fee strucutre.Plz give me suggestion and college in which I can do PhD in Chemistry.

With regards,
Sahil rana

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  2. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  3. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  5. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  6. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  7. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  8. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Chemistry in correspondence? -- [New]
  14. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  15. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  16. Colleges and universities at Bhopal offering PhD in Inorganic Chemistry?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
20th October 2010, 12:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures

There are many colleges offering PhD in Chemistry. Some of them are mentioned below. The fees for these institutes vary. You can select the college based on your preferred location.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
• Anna University Chennai
• Thiruvalluvar University Vellore
• Kongunadu Arts and Science College , Coimbatore
• Thiagarajar College of Engineering
• Periyar University
• Christian Medical College Vellore
11th November 2010, 07:00 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures

hiiiii

PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures

theses are the best colgs for phd in chem in india.
there fee structure is also affordable;;;;;;;
u can contact the university site or the universiy in persional to get t5he fee structure..

good luck.
13th December 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i m interested to do ph.d. in dharchology,so plz suggest me some girls for it

Regards,
Sahil
14th December 2010, 03:08 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Here, is the list of universities/colleges offering Phd in chemistry:

Delhi University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Jadavpur University
Christian Medical College, Vellore
University of Poona
Calcutta University
22nd January 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done msc chemistry in annamalai university through distance mode am i eligible to do phd
10th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done msc chemistry in kuvempu university through distance mode am i eligible to do phd
24th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am sankaran wright now leaving at kancheepuram, I have to need the detail of P H D chenistry for general please you give the suggrstion
Cell number
28th March 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hello......
i hv done my msc chemistry wid organic chemistry specialization.........
i wanna doin phd chemistry.........will u plzzzzz tell me bout the procedure for the addmission inregular in du or other best university..........
8th April 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

ok
U can do ph.d. in therkology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil Rana View Post
Sir,
I have done MSc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry with 75% marks.Now working as RA1 in R&D (Ind-Swift ,Mohali).Sir I want to do PhD part time from any college/uni. with min. fee strucutre.Plz give me suggestion and college in which I can do PhD in Chemistry.

With regards,
Sahil rana
17th April 2011, 08:10 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Here, is the list of universities/colleges offering Phd in chemistry which is written bellow:

Delhi University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Jadavpur University
Christian Medical College, Vellore
University of Poona
Calcutta University
good luck
29th April 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my msc in organic chemistry and now want to do phd. can you tell me the institutes in india providing phd course.
30th April 2011, 04:01 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
there are many colleges offering PhD in Chemistry. Some of them are mentioned below. the fees for these institutes vary. You can select the college based on your preferred location.
• Periyar University
thanks
8th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

R/S ,sir/madam
i am m.sc. passed student. now i am searching distance education collage for p.hd. admission.
so please give me list of such collages in maharashtra or nearer.
THANKS........
16th July 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

sir,now iam searching distance education at periyar univesity for ph.d admission. so piease give me fee structure admission procedure thanque sir
1st November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc in chemistry and I am a Nepali citizen.What is the procedure to apply P.hd in indian universities.
30th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

m completed Msc,Mphil (chemistry) Mba (HR) now i want to do phd? what is d procedure?and minimum fees?
30th November 2011, 11:14 PM
tuntunia

There are many colleges offering PhD in Chemistry. Some of them are mentioned below. The fees for these institutes vary. You can select the college based on your preferred location.
• Periyar University
21st February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my M.sc analytical chemistry in 2011. i want to do Ph.d in chemistry. would you please send me details in distance mode Ph.d
7th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed my m.sc analytical chem in 2010.......i want to do p.hd......plz suggest me any univ wid affordable fee structure
28th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my mphil chem in vinayaka missions university selam tamilnadu in 2007-08 academic year, is it valuble or not
2nd May 2012, 10:56 PM
indu_sarabhai

Hi
you need to appear for the JEE or the AIEEE exam.you will qualify in this exam then you cam get good college in India.
This is best college in India.
awaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) M.Tech (Nanotechnology) & Ph.D (Nano Science & Technology) www.jntuh.ac.in

[31], University of Madras, National Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Chennai - M. Tech, M.Sc and Ph.D in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, DEHRADUN-Uttarakhand,Btech-Material Science specialization in Nanotechnology
SASTRA University, Thanjavur-TamilNadu -M.tech integrated in medical nanotechnology
Nano Science and Technology Consortium, Delhi - Nanotechnology Programs
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, M.Sc. Materials Science (Nanotechnology)
National Institute of Technology Calicut - M.Tech and PhD
SRM University, Kattankulathur - B.Tech, M.S (Course work, Research), PhD
VIT University, Vellore - M. Tech Nanotechnology
Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumarakovil - M. Tech Nanotechnology
Karunya University, Coimbatore - Masters and PhD
Anna University Chennai
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam - M.Sc., M.Tech
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi - M.Sc., M.Tech
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore - M. Sc.
Osmania University, Hyderabad - M.Sc., M.Tech
Anna University Tiruchirappalli],Tamil Nadu - M.Tech (Nanoscience And Technology)
Centre For Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur - M.Tech(Nanotechnology And Nanomaterials)
The Global Open University Nagaland, Nagaland - M.Sc.
Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Central University of Jharkhand - Integrated M.tech. Nanotechnology
IITs - B. Tech & M.Tech with Nanotechnology
[Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore]
[Anna University, Coimbatore]
[[KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode] - M.Tech. NanoScience and Technology]]
Mepco-Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi - M.Tech. Nanoscience and Technology
13th September 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Recently I saw on GPAT INDIA site that b pharma is now made equivalent to msc chemistry for the purpose of appearing in national eligibility test for lecturership .Is it true?
17th November 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi
sir am cmpletd msc organicchemistry iwant in phd am no writeen entrans exam example csir and jrf nd net am in phd adimison free strure plz tell me sir
20th November 2012, 05:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

dear friend,,,,,,,,,,,

1.andhra university
2.osmania university
3.national institute of technology
4.central univ. of jharkhand
5.vit university
6.sashtra univ.
7.karunya university
8.periyar university
9.jawaharlal nehru technological univ.
10.anna university
11.srm univ.
12.the global open university
13.christian medical college
14.nano science & technology consortium
15.sri venketeswara university
16.univ. of poona
17.calcutta univ.
18.delhi university
19.jadavpur university

all the best*******************

thanks!!!!!!!!
12th July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir
I have done B.E in electrical & electronics/M.E in power n energy.And want to do Ph.D programme related to dis fields.pls suggest me with some good colleges with affordable fee structure.
22nd December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I very intrested in ph.D 64.05% but my ecomomical bagraoun is very poor give the suggetion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?