16th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Jayanthi singh

Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?

Please list out the eligibility for aeronatical engineering?...please tell me what is the eligibility criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  4. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  6. What is the scope of Aeronautical Engineering in Pakistan? What is the eligibility criteria for Aeronautical?
  7. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  9. Procedure and eligibility for girls in Aeronautical engineering sector? How much salary one can get?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  11. How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in English long back?
  12. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  13. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria to join IAF after completion B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  15. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course? -- [New]
16th November 2011, 05:43 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?

Aeronautical Engineering course is deal with aviation departments like aerodynamic,design,suspension etc.It has good scope now a days.

To get admission in Top Aeronautical Engineering college then you should appear for AIEEE exam.

Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering course:
Candidate should have complete 12th class with PCM stream and should maintained 60% marks in Physics,maths and chemistry.
16th November 2011, 06:18 PM
mahi 16

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are callled aeronautical engineers.
To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineerring.B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
16th November 2011, 06:19 PM
mahi 16

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are callled aeronautical engineers.
To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineerring.B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
16th November 2011, 06:51 PM
anila22

hi
aeronautical is like other engineering courses .so, you have to get good scores
mathematics ,physics and chemistry.If you got high score in these subjects you can aim for best colleges because in some states they allocate engineering sheets based on their 12th marks.But in most states they conduct entrance examination and they unite entrance score and board exam score ,finally they consider the agrigate for getting engineering sheets.Another one option you can go for naionwide entrance exam, for that you should have 50% marks as a minimum requirement and they consider only the entrance score.
16th November 2011, 08:11 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Aeronautical Engineering is the ambitious study in the field of Technology. It is the widely growing branch in technology.

Eligibility:
Basic eligibility to get in to B.Tech/B.E is 10+2 or it's equivalent exam. To get in to IIT's you need to take an entrance exam called IIT-JEE. You can also do this coursse if you have a Diploma.
Every state has it's own entrance exam to offer this course in graduation.

Selection:
You are selected to do this course by getting a rank in entrance exam which will be conducted by every state individually or by national wide exams like AIEEE nad IIT-JEE.
Associate Membership Examination by the Institute of Engineers (AIME) is conducted by ASI( The Aeronautical society Of India) to get he degree equivalent to AE for diploma holders, people working in public and private sectors.

Duration:
Course is of four years and diploma course is of 2-3 years.

Personal skills:
Aeronautical engineering needs computer skills, problem solving skillsdesigning skills and good planning ability.

Job prospects:
You can get in to HAL or NAL of 25,000 per month (excluding all allowances).

You can do

B.E Aeronautical Engineering
B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
M.E Aeronautical Engineering
16th November 2011, 09:09 PM
vaseem_v24

Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course depends on colleges and college grades.
If you have more than 80% in your higher secondary, then you will get seat in reputed engg college.
all the best.
16th November 2011, 10:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayanthi singh View Post
Please list out the eligibility for aeronatical engineering?...please tell me what is the eligibility criteria

How To Join Aeronautical Engineering

In order to join Aeronautical Engineering course in any good engineering college..you need to clear any engineering entrance exam with a really good rank so that you are able to select your desirable stream and college..

There are various engineering entrance exams through which you can get admission in India's top most aeronautical engineering colleges :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
KCET

and many more but these are the prominent ones..

There is no such additional qualification required for entering into the Aeronautical Engineering course..It is also same as other engineering courses..
The only thing is that it is scarcely available in the engineering colleges in India..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
17th November 2011, 12:41 PM
vaseem_v24

Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical engg?
20th November 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in I.S.C. how to prepare both for 12th and IIT?
12th February 2012, 02:25 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

To get in to IIT's you need to take an entrance exam called IIT-JEE. You can also do this coursse if you have a Diploma.
Every state has it's own entrance exam to offer this course in graduatioYou are selected to do this course by getting a rank in entrance exam which will be conducted by every state individually or by national wide exams like AIEEE nad IIT-JEE.
Associate Membership Examination by the Institute of Engineers (AIME) is conducted by ASI( The Aeronautical society Of India) to get he degree equivalent to AE for diploma holders, people working in public and private sectors.Duration:
Course is of four years and diploma course is of 2-3 years.
7th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for aeronautical engg after completed diploma in computer tech please give me suggetion
7th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria:

=>You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

=>If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

=>The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-

>>IIT JEE
>>IIA Entrance Exam
>>AIEEE
>>CEE
>>SLIET Entrance Test
>>IISAT

Top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

>>Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
>>IIT, Chennai
>>IIT, Kharagpur
>>Manipal University
>>IIT, Bombay
>>Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
>>Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
>>Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
>>Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
8th July 2012, 01:27 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,
Eligibility Criteria:

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.

If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-

IIT JEE
IIA Entrance Exam
AIEEE
CEE
SLIET Entrance Test
IISAT

Top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
all the best
14th May 2014, 12:14 PM
MITESH BULANI

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?

MY RANK IS ABOUT 28000 CAN I GET THE BRANCH WHICH I WANT FOR ENGINEERING N 1 MORE THNK WHICH I WANT 2 ASK IS ABOUT 12th BOARD PERCENTAGE HOW MANY PERCENTAGE I MUST HAVE SCORED TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR KIIT
31st July 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 47% in12 th std n I m belonging to backward class NT I want to take admi in engineering in mumbai ?
so can I get admissions in mumbai with 47% in 12 std ?
22nd June 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 90% IN 12TH STANDARD ,I BELONG TO BACKWARD CLASS SC AND I WANT TO STUDY AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING .WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
23rd June 2016, 04:57 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Hi,

The eligibility for aeronautical engineering is 12th pass with at least 50% in PCM stream (physics,chemistry,mathematics).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?