17th November 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?

sir, iam study in gtu college.what is the procedure to change college and stream after 1st year in gtu?

3rd February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?

I have taken admission in bharuch govt. clg in mech engg. I want to take a transfer to some other college in Anand on any cost.What is the procedure? Is it possible??
16th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?

what is the procedure to change the collage?
19th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

how to change college and stream after completion of first year in gtu ( from gtu college to gtu college )
19th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to exchange college between two student after completion 1st year in gtu?
18th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how to get transfer in different stream same college in gtu univercity ? please contect me for answer 7405851237 / 9408727918
25th April 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 2 sem ce in gtu i want to transferr my college in 3 sem please give me guidance
4th May 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream
and college after completion of 1st
year in GTU?
30th May 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Hey i want to take transfer from gandhinagar inst. Of tech to marawadi college at rajkot in sem3...
So whts d procedure?
Contact me 9825427770
3rd June 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college at any cost can you please tell me what is the procedure to change it..
my email id - [email protected]
6th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to change college and stream after completion of first year in gtu ( from gtu college to gtu college )
for changing the college in gtu you should go to your present college .
and after that you should ask them about institute transfer form and fill that form..
but there are only 3 possibilities to change college in gtu..
1.-if your father and mother are expired..
2.-if your health is not fine at your present college on regular basis..
3.-two students can change college from each other..
17th June 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 2 sem diploma in gtu i want to transferr my college in 3 sem please give me procedure of change college
30th July 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college at any cost can you please tell me what is the procedure to change it..
my email id - [email protected]
13th August 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to change college..nd i have not complited my any years in parul institute...bt i want to leave this college..can i do that?
17th January 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I am in GEC Dahod college in mechanical branch I want to change college bcoz I was sick for at least 1½ month in external exam and also in viva. Can I transfer my college to other plzz help...
25th January 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in GEC Dahod college in mechanical branch I want to change college bcoz I was sick for at least 1½ month in external exam and also in viva. Can I transfer my college to other plzz help...
yes u can change the collage but goverment to goverment...
18th February 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to transfer my clg from bharuch svmit to surat ssasit.
because during updown i have stress by this i cant sleep ony 3 hr in the whole day for rest.
by this i am unfit. i cant stay in bharuch because my financial condition is very low. i am study on bank loan.
so pls tell me can i tranfer my clg
how can i???
1st March 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

if any of u want to exchange college(any college surat) to ahmedabad institute of technology please mail me on [email protected]
and on whatsapp 9374314348
11th March 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

If any of you want to exchange college of ahmedabad to SAFFRONY please mail me on [email protected]
please contact me...
14th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hello..
now i m in 4th sem BE (EC) in GTU... i want to change my college after completion of this sem. then what is procedure..???
plz.. tell me..
23rd April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hey fellow students,
I also want to transfer in any college in Anand or svit,surat...
Currently I am in Ahmedabad Institute of technology 4th sem computer engg...
So if anybody interested in taking my seat in exchange of his/her..
Pls contact me through [email protected] or 9426513588
23rd April 2014, 09:24 PM
mohnishkat

Hey fellow students,
I also want to transfer in any college in Anand or svit,surat...
23rd April 2014, 09:27 PM
mohnishkat

Default Re: Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 2nd year in GTU?

Hey fellow students,
I also want to transfer in any college in Anand or svit,vasad...
9th June 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Heyyyyy frdzzzt
If any one instrested in L.J INSTITUTE...BE civil to take a seat
Plz call me 7777939600-11
And also send me message on 7777939600
9th July 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have change my college anything do for it so you suggest me wht can i do ?
25th August 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i were take gap of 1 year in Gtu institute...nowci again join 3rd sem...so bacause of this i can transfer or not my institute???
Pls answer
--RAJAN MAKWANA
91 9157775111
[email protected]
1st September 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hiii.. I'm in sigma institute of technology Vadodara..in BE electrical 1st year.. I want change college.. plzz anyone my friend want come in sigma plzzz contact me.. vaibhav 9727101566
17th September 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends my name is Johnson Singh in in my firat year chemical engineering in lukhdhirji engineeing college morbi(Govt college)....year 2014-2015 admision. ?. I m from valsad..... I want to transfer my seat in Govt engg college valsad......if any one from gec valsad is intrested in exchanging my chemical seat then please contact me on 8460755386......
28th October 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

HELLO FRIENDS MY NAME IS ZALA RAGHUVEERSINH MY ADDMISION IN SANTILALSHAH ENG. COLLEGE BHAVNAGAR (GOVT. COOLLEGE) IN MECHANICAL ENG. 2014-2015 . I WANT TO TRANSFER GEC GANDHINAGAR IN COMPUTER ENG. ANY BODY INTEREST IN EXANCHANGE COLLEGE CONTECT ME...8734887736
9th November 2014, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

i just wanted to ask if any student wants to leave the respective GTU college after completion of 1st sem, can he or she proceed further and take admission in architecture?
13th December 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i want to transfer my college itm universe technical campas,vadodara to any college in anand in mechanical engineering 3rd sem 2014-2015.so anybody insterested than contact me on 9033933266
2nd January 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hi all, i want to change my college from vgec chandkheda to BVM ,anyone interestedin CE plz contact me at [email protected]
28th January 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Im 4th sem civil in vgec n want to transfer at gec valsad any gec valsad cvl stdnt want to change than cntct me 9879628826
31st January 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in 1st year of B.E .I want to change my branch from 2nd year so what is the process to change in gtu as the collage is gtu based and what are the rules in gtu to change the branch?
19th February 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello firends i am study in b.e sem 2 in mechanical engineering in goverment engineering college modasa. I have transfer to vgec or bvm or dr s.s gandhi college surat or any goverment college. u intrest in gec modasa soo plz contect me [email protected]
I am wait...
15th April 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

hello..
I am studying in shantilal shah govrenment engineering college bhavnagar B.E sem -2.(ECE)
I want to exchange clg from ssgec to gec bharuch..
Anyone interested plz contact me-7405016481
email id - [email protected]
15th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

hello..
i am studying in shantilal shah government engineering college B.E -2nd sem (ECE)..
i want to exchange clg from ssgec to gec bharuch..
anyone interested contact me-7405016481
email id [email protected]
20th April 2015, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Hey
I'm in 2nd sem Mech Engineering ADIT Anand
i want transfer to babaria institute(BITS) vadodara
Mail Id [email protected]
29th April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello friends....
i am study in B.E sem 2 in
mechanical engineering in GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, MODASA. I have transfer
to L.D.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AHMEDABAD /VISHWAKAEMA GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEG, CHANDKHEDA If u intrest in GEC MODASA soo plz contect me

my email Id: [email protected]
content no.: 9408569092
29th April 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 4 sem BE civil in gtu i want to transferr my college in 5 sem please give me guidance
transfer form private college to government college in gtu
mail id [email protected]
16th August 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I have taken D2D Admission 2015-16 3rd Sem in Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot and want get Transfer in Atmiya Institute Rajkot because I am having some personal problems. So any one who wants to go to Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot please contact me 8866607511 /9033555504 or [email protected].
16th August 2015, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have taken D2D Admission 2015-16 3rd Sem Civil Engineering in Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology and want to get Transfer in Atmiya Institute Rajkot. So anyone who wants to go to Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot please contact me as soon as possible on 8866607511 / 9033555504 or [email protected]
16th August 2015, 08:26 AM
rvvishal12

I have taken D2D Admission 2015-16 3rd Sem Civil Engineering in Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot and want to get Transfer in Atmiya Institute Rajkot. So anyone who is interested in going to get Transfer in Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot please contact me as soon as possible on 8866607511 / 9033555504 or [email protected]
30th August 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I have taken D2D Admission 2015-16 3rd Sem Mechanical Engineering in ADIT anand and want to get Transfer in Noble institute junagadh. So anyone who is interested in going to get Transfer in ADIT anand please contact me as soon as possible on 9979051585
31st August 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am study in first year i want change college and branches in second year so advice me
28th October 2015, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to transfer the admission from government gandhinagar tech. college to gec rajkot at after 1st year in from 5th sem so what is procedure for that? Contact me in given email I'd [email protected]
Plz help me sir
12th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 1st year polytechnic MSU , Baroda, And want to transfer in GTU....what is the procedure? My email Id [email protected]. plz help me sir.
7th January 2017, 03:35 PM
navjotsingh1

Hello friends .I am also a gtu student.I want to transfer to the new institute....I have heard that the Existing college will not give NOC and will ask for fees payment till 8th sem..So p tell about the real procedure to get the noc from the existing college. and want to do if they say or object me ...pl tell fast...if they do soo can i complaint about it in GTU.
19th April 2017, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I AM 2ND SEM MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT AT GEC BHAVNAGAR AND I WANT TO TRANSFER TO LD OR VGEC OR GEC MODASSA SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLS CONTACT MR ON 9537489077 OR EMAIL ME ON [email protected]
20th May 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer in ad patel college anand in 5th semester 2017 and i am in om engineering college portal is open for only 31 may anybody want to transfer in om engineering college you can contact me my no is 9033391130
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?