18th October 2010, 09:00 PM
tvlaxmi

Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

hi,
i did my b.pharm as UG and did M.S. in Chemistry (analytical) at masters level. Am I suitable for lecture post in Pharma colleges or not. I am qualified in GATE 98.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  2. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  3. Is B.Pharma course only applicable to Bio Students? Can PCM students apply for the course?
  4. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Do i need to attach my Diploma certificate in Analytical Chemistry also to get admission in Diploma in Pharmacy?
  6. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  7. Criteria for admission in B.Pharm colleges? Date of sale of forms? Which are the subjects available in the colleges and their fee structure?
  8. What is the requirement needed to get masters admission in analytical chemistry in abroad?
  9. How can I get a job as lecturer in government D Pharmacy college?
  10. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  12. Which colleges can I expect for M.Pharm Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? My rank is 186 in PGECET
  13. Can i get stipend in M.Pharm colleges after scoring 5964 rank?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  16. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?
  18. How can I become a college lecturer after pursuing master degree in chemistry
18th October 2010, 10:31 PM
Bebith

Thumbs up Re: Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

definitely, Because you also did B.Pharm and after that M.S..these two courses are eligiBle to work in pharmacy college.
26th October 2010, 02:02 PM
vja

Thumbs up Re: Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

hello...

If your master degree(ms in analytical chemistry),is approved by AICTE,you can become lecturer for bpharmacy students.

all the best......
9th November 2010, 04:22 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

YES, you can be a lecturer in any college, since you are having a masters degree you are eligible for alecturer.

all the best..
10th January 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

can i become lecturer for d.pharm students with my b.pharm degree
28th February 2011, 03:25 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Can I become Lecturer in pharmacy college after B.Pharm and MS in Analytical Chemistry?

Yes you can surely become a lecturer as you have done Ms in chemistry and have attained master degree. So keep trying and you can succed.
22nd April 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have recently completed my M.sc. Analytical chemistry.am i suitable to teach in degree college?and, is a bright future or not
25th April 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

dears is it is possible to teach d pharmas after completing bpharma
29th April 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

wt is payment for b pharm collge lecturerr
10th May 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Tech in computer science, will pursuing MS in software engineering make me eligible for a lecturer in a B.Tech college?
20th July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I did my bpharm in india n ms in pharmacetical sciences in uk with distinction i want to work as a lecturer in pharmacy colege am i eligible.
23rd July 2011, 04:30 PM
k.a.s.raghava

you can become a lecturer with your b.pharm only because MS is not eligible in india as per AICTE norms
11th January 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

can i become lecturer in B pharm college after doing pharmD
29th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am done with my b.pharmacy. so i would like to know that what is the criteria of getting the admission in J.S.S university at ooty? what is the fees structure ? And does it have any entrance exam??/if so when?
29th August 2012, 10:54 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
If your master degree(ms in analytical chemistry),is approved by AICTE,you can become lecturer for bpharmacy students.

regards
20th February 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello !!!
What are the best colleges for clinical ethics research and regulations in ms after b-pharm in us ?????? Plzzz give me some guidenc about it ...
I would be so thankful to you ......:-)
8th May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I become lecturer in pharmacy college after B.PHarm and MS in clinical research and PG diploma in pharmabusiness management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?