17th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th

i am very doubtful about my career i am a student of 11th class ,iwant to make future preparation ,so i request you to guide me a suitable career relating commerce

Related Questions:
  1. Having 92% in 1oth ICSE board which stream should I choose?
  2. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  3. Can i reppear in XII from other stream after a gap of nearly 3 years?
  4. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  5. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  6. What is the best career option for me after passing commerce+Maths? I am a 11th class student
  7. What is the best career option after completion of 12th standard? Which graduation course to opt for? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  9. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  10. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  11. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Should I choose commerce or science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  14. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  15. Which stream should I opt for Science or commerce?
  16. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  17. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  18. Which subjects should I opt for after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream to become an IPS Officer?
24th March 2012, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very doubtful about my career i am a student of 11th class ,iwant to make future preparation ,so i request you to guide me a suitable career relating commerce
There are ample opportunities for student with commerce stream. After the completion of the +2 level one may opt for the following undergraduate programs:

B.Com [Accounting and Finance]
B.Com [Banking and Insurance]
B.Com [Computer Application]
BBA [ Bachelor of Business Administration]
BBM [Bachelor of Business Management]
LLB [5 years]

Beside these programs, one may also look to pursue Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary.
6th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th

What are the professional courses after post grauation for best career
6th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the professional courses after post graduation for best career
18th June 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

In which qualification i can do pharmacy medical courses
23rd November 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the best option after 12th commerce
25th November 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the options other than CA and CS?
28th November 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

how good is it to go for trofel after12
29th November 2012, 06:43 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are the career option I should opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th---------------------

1.CA
2.CS
3.MBA
4.MFC
5.ICWAI
6.BBA
7.M.COM
8.BBM.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
21st January 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am confuse what or which careeri should choos if i have taken sp??????????
5th February 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I,m nyiko i,m in grd 12 i,m a commercial learner. I want to be an business manager, so what subjects can i performe good, at what percentage?
5th February 2013, 07:42 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I,m nyiko i,m in grd 12 i,m a commercial learner. I want to be an business manager, so what subjects can i performe good, at what percentage?
hello,

AS you want to perform good in management area then you should be having good information about management subjects

Basically your subjects are::::
-maths
-English
-business studies
-accountancy

so, you should do well in Business studies and accountancy.

after 12 you have to do graduation and the options ahead of you are under::
-B.com
-B.B.A
-MBA
-hotel management
-Chartered accountancy
-company secretary

so,you should perform well in subjects...

as you are in XI hence its better to do in all the subjects as the admission in the subjects or courses as above mentioned will be able only if you get good performance in entrance exams or percentage in board exams and then take admission in top colleges in India.
20th February 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do A.T.D course after 12th
17th March 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

WHAT SHUD I DO AFTER 12TH????
IS DER ANY CARRER IN ECONOMICS????
I DONT WANA DO CA?????
24th March 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student ...i m in 12 right now i was aiming of CA but now i don't think ill be able to do...can u please suggest me wat would be best for me.?
25th March 2013, 08:35 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After 12th from Commerce stream there are so many career options which one can opt as per his/her interest.

First of all you may go with any under Graduate courses like:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law(5 Years Integrated LL.B.)

And after Graduation you can purse MBA(Master of Business Administration) and accordingly you can opt that line as your career.

Otherwise after 12th Commerce you may opt any one of the career studies:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant
26th March 2013, 07:26 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Hi dear..

As a commerce student, you have various options available with you.

I have tried to list some of them below:-

> B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)

> CA (Chartered Accountant)

> ICWA

> B.A. + LLB (Lawyer in 5 years integrated program)

> CS (Company Secretary)

> BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)

> BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)

> Economic Hons.

Etc.

The list is just endless, it all depends on your interest, so choose wisely.

Here I have attached an Image, that will guide you through various options available to you.

All the best...!!

Regards
Sammy
19th April 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what will my carrier after 12th with commerce and hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?