17th November 2011, 11:49 PM
rajeshgupta42

Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir
i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering in with 62 %.
am i abale to do m.tech in aeronautics engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  2. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  8. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
13th May 2012, 12:19 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

eligibulity for this exam is any 10+2 exam with 45% in english

THE SYLLABUS FOR 1ST YEAR

in first year divide in to two sems

**First sem:-

1) Business Organisation & System

2) Business Communication Skills

3) Business Accounting

4) Business Economics (Micro)

5) Business Mathematics

6) Business Demography &
Environmental Studies

**Second sem

1) Principles of Managements

2) Principles of Marketing

3) Principles of Finance

4) Basics of Cost Accounting

5)Business Statistics

6) Business Informatics

the major sub:in BBA

>> Principles of Management

>> Business Mathematics and Statistics

>> Business Economics

>> Introduction to Operations Research

>> Financial and Management Accounting

>> Production and Material Management

>> Personnel Management and Industrial Relations

>> Marketing Management

>> Business Data Processing

>> Business Laws
9th December 2019, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Can i do criminology and social science in nda and which department does it belong to
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?