18th November 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?

I have completed MBA now i want to apply for phd in management in iisc,please tell me the procedure & the fee structure.
Abdul Latif Bhat.

Related Questions:
  1. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  2. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  3. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  5. IISC and PhD
  6. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  8. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  9. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  10. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  17. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  18. Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate? -- [New]
11th December 2011, 08:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?

You can apply for Ph.d in Management in IISC. The eligibility for this course is to have completed Masters Course in management from a recognized university. The admission for this course is on the basis of marks obtained in post graduate course. The shortlisted candidates will be called or an interview. The candidates who come out successful in interview can pursue Ph.D course in IISC. The fee structure will be notified at the time of admission of Ph.D course.
1st February 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.SC in statistics and want pursue ph.d at iisc.how can i apply for it? and when can i apply for it ?.
6th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,im p.periyasamy im during final m.sc physics. how to apply this program
10th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc, can I do M.Sc in IISc ? If YES how ? Please help me ..
[email protected]
12th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i choose a topic in p hd. i have done my mba in finace.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?