19th November 2011, 01:21 AM
garima295

How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?

I m a student of Btech cse 3rd year . i m looking for MNC's for summer training . can u please help me by providing me the procedure to approach the company and the pre-requisites for the training.

26th July 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?

I am 40 years old post graduate ma.Two years ago I cleared my Cisco Certificate from NIIT Delhi.I have no working experience of working on real equipments ,such as Switches and Routers.Can I get any kind of training in any Mnc. What i will have to do for that?
28th July 2013, 05:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?

HI

Most private company dont give advertisement or detailed about vacancy for summer internship or training to b.tech candidates for simply reason, time is very costly for them and they dont want to spend on explaining things to b.tech student who most of the time dont add any value.

however, if you have any friend/relative working in MNC at good position, you may ask him/her to forward your CV to respective HR. Being a request from employee, many time HR agrees to arrange for summer trainee.

all the best
19th November 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am Shivani I have done graduation b.sc in home science in 2000 now I want ajob acc to my qualification I am not getting a job any course I will get the job related to my subject surely 3 month course or 6month course job oriented I am interested to do art craft
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?