21st November 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma

Hi. I'm studying in 3rd year b.pharm and wanna continue my studies in USA I really don't know which all exams to take. Pls kindly tell me.. I really have no one to guide me.. O can send me a mail on [email protected].. Thank u!

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  3. How to apply for USA after studying in B.Pharm 3rd year?
  4. Necessity of writing qualifying exam for higher study in UK or USA? -- [New]
  5. Do i need to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in USA?
  6. Am i eligible to write group exam after studying 3rd year?
  7. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  8. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  9. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  10. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  11. What are the government exams that I can write while in 3rd year B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  13. When should I appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Canada if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  14. How much score is needed to become an IPS? I am studying B.Com 3rd semester
  15. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  16. Information regarding Post Baccalaureate in USA?
  17. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
2nd June 2012, 03:39 PM
vinay prakash94

Default Re: List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma

Three Degrees of Pharmacy Education available in USA.
1) Pharm.D.
2) M.S. Programs
3) Ph.D. Program

For international students who've done their bachelors in pharmacy program in countries other than the U.S., becoming a registered pharmacist requires that they first take the FPGEE (Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination) followed by the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination).
International students who have graduated with a 4 year B. Pharmacy degree before Jan 2003 are eligible to register for taking the FPGEE and TSE tests. Those who have graduated AFTER Jan 2003 require a 5 year B.Pharmacy degree to be eligible to register for the FPGEE. This change was made to keep the standards of foreign pharmacists on par with U.S. standards. And NO, there is no way around this. If you graduated after Jan 2003 with a 4 year B. Pharmacy degree, you are, unfortunately, not eligible to register for the FPGEE. You will have to take the PharmD course if you want to become a pharmacist in U.S.A. or have a 5 year B. Pharmacy degree. You can't make up 5 years with 2 years of your masters either.

Duration of PharmD in USAafter the Bpharm completed in india is 3 - 6 years. Since you already completed some courses in B.pharmacy level, Some of the courses in PharmD will be waived.
4th October 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of exams I need to write to study in USA? I'm currently studying in 3rd year B.Pharma

sir now i am doing 3rd year B.Tech mechanical engineering. next i want to do my pilot course in dean international aviation academy florida. so what are all the exams i need to write for that and tell me some detail about that institute?
23rd June 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

after pharm d is it possible to write prescription ????????
15th October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.E Degree on 2010. i am indian citizen but currently am in USA because of my husband's job..i have wish to work in banking sectors....is ther any chance to write exams from here?plz tell me...
21st December 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study in 2rd year b.pharm i have no teacher please you teach what is gate exam i am start in study gate exam this year what i am study first me eligible
my gmail address [email protected] pl answer
3rd July 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir iam 4th yr b pharmacy student from Indore and i want to pursue master degree in usa plz guide me regarding exams i should give to get selected for m pharmacy and MS in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?