21st November 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Which companies will take off campus placements? How to apply for these companies?

Can any body tell me about the cs companies which will take off-campus placement and how we can apply in these companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?
  2. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  3. Which companies will take off campus placements? How to apply for these companies?
  4. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
  5. Do companies like TCS and Infosys take campus placements in October?
  6. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  7. Whether B.Tech graduates with backlog apply for campus placement or not?
  8. What are my job chances after scoring less than 60% marks in B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  10. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  11. Which is the right way to apply for Off campus Placements?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  13. What is the requirement of percentage for freshers in IBM and WIPRO?
  14. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  15. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  16. How may I get off campus placements after completing B.Tech in EEE with CGPA of 9.1?
  17. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  18. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd November 2011, 05:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies will take off campus placements? How to apply for these companies?

Almost all companies recruit candidate’s off-campus too. These companies recruit the candidates on the basis of written test. This is followed by another round of GD or interview. Some companies conduct both GD and interview. You can see the notification of vacancies in newspapers as well as in websites. Also you can post your resume to the HR department of these firms and also update your profile under the career tab in the company websites.
6th December 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies will take off campus placements? How to apply for these companies?

will u tell me how to upload resume to companies directly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?