23rd November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

If I was born in Raichur and my father was born in AP then am I eligible for AP?

my mother was born at RAICHUR in karnataka.My father is in A,P.we are staying in A.P.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  4. Detailed information about state PMT in Maharashtra?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  6. Am i eligible for AIEEE and MHT CET exam under General Category?
  7. Am I eligible to take KCET Exam having completed 12th class in Andhra Pradesh and born in Andhra Pradesh but my mother born in Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?
  9. How can I be eligible to apply for TNEA? I was born in Tamilnadu -- [New]
  10. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  11. Eligibility for NDA examination for candidates born on 14-10-94 -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to answer KCET examination? I was born in Goa but parents were born in Belgaum
  13. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  14. Can I appear for AFMC entrance exam after passing BSc?
  15. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  16. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  17. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  18. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
27th April 2012, 04:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: If I was born in Raichur and my father was born in AP then am I eligible for AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my mother was born at RAICHUR in karnataka.My father is in A,P.we are staying in A.P.
You haven't mention eligibility for what? Moreover 'AP' stands for Arunachal Pradesh as well as Andhra Pradesh. Which state are you talking about?

If it is regarding educational qualification then you are certainly eligible to pursue the course from any school/college in AP (as you have mentioned) or for instance anywhere in the world if your academic qualification and grades holds the criteria and eligibility for that particular course or degree.
But, if you want to get benefit of the state quota system for admission, you need to have the domicile certificate of the same state from where you want to get admission.

Kindly be precise with your question to get full information regarding your queries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?