24th November 2011, 10:17 AM
rach_labh2812

How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now

Hey, i am doing my B. tech want to go for masters in germany. could anyone please let me know whether i need to write GRE or IELTS and also want to know how much score i should get in it. Presently my percentage is 65% will it be enough for germany educatioon?

Ajita.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  2. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  3. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. To do MS in Germany is it compulsory to take IELTS?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  7. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  8. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany? -- [New]
  11. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  14. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  15. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  16. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  17. Which is better between GRE and IELTS to apply for MS programme in Germany?
  18. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
14th July 2012, 06:52 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now

In Germany every university is autonomus. This means that every university have its own set of criterea for admiting students.
Some generalisation is, however posible and I can say that as a batchelor degree holder from India, your degree will be treated as a German batchlor degree and most university will consider you eligible for masters. Having 65% marks is a safeside for you.
University there asks you for TOEFL/IETS/GRE/GMATE scores according to subject chosed fore master program. As you are willing to apear for MBA you have to clear GMAT if you are trieng for MTec you have to clear GRE.
IELTS is compalsory to which they chek your english langwage.
At last I will tell you to consolt with nearest DAAD center to your reagion.
Good luck
14th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now

In Germany every university is autonomus. This means that every university have its own set of criterea for admiting students.
Some generalisation is, however posible and I can say that as a batchelor degree holder from India, your degree will be treated as a German batchlor degree and most university will consider you eligible for masters. Having 65% marks is a safeside for you.
University there asks you for TOEFL/IETS/GRE/GMATE scores according to subject chosed fore master program. As you are willing to apear for MBA you have to clear GMAT if you are trieng for MTec you have to clear GRE.
IELTS is compalsory to which they chek your english langwage.
At last I will tell you to consolt with nearest DAAD center to your reagion.
Good luck
23rd July 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.tech(mechanical engineering) , i wanted to study MS in germany, should i go for IELTS OR GRE?
26th January 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,
I am M Sudheendra Chary. i have completed my degree (Bcom (computers)) in hyderabad with 77 %. I want to do MBA in germany. i have heard that some universities in germany offer MBA for free as i dont have good financial background it would really help me.i am planning to go for german classes also. it would be great if you can tell me which exam i should i write.

Thank you,
Sudheendra Chary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?