25th October 2010, 01:08 PM
bhargavbandari

IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear?

hello,

im doin my b.tech nw...nd i need sme information regarding....d test to be given for masters in germany is GRE required if so..wt abt ielts nd german language test...

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  5. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany?
  6. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  8. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  9. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. How to do M.Tech in abroad? Information about it?
  13. Which exams do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany after completing BE with 75% marks?
  14. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  15. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  16. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  17. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  18. Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
27th October 2010, 02:57 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear?

hi,
to do masters degree in germany you have to clear ielts,also it will be useful if you clear toefl also.
all the best
27th October 2010, 05:11 PM
vja

Default Re: IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear?

hello....

for your master degree,in germany you should go for IELTS.after entering into germany you should write germany language test.IELTS score should be above 6.5band out of 10 band.

all the best.....
28th October 2010, 12:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Universities in Germany mostly ask for the GRE. Also TOEFL/IELTS is required for the admission procedure. Depending on the marks scored in Bachelors degree, you can take up Masters in Electrical engineering. Some of the universities are University of Applied Sciences Esslingen, University of Siegen, RWTH Aachen University, Ravens burg -Weingarten University, University of Duisburg-Essen etc. if you get DAAD scholarship Tuition fees can get covered by this.
31st December 2010, 05:36 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavbandari View Post
hello,

im doin my b.tech nw...nd i need sme information regarding....d test to be given for masters in germany is GRE required if so..wt abt ielts nd german language test...
In order to do MS in Germany you have to appear only for English proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS.

If you appear for TOEFL then its better to have a score above 100.

If you take IELTS then its better to have above 6.5 bands.

All the Best!
18th January 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the level of german language required for masters in germany????????
28th January 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN B.TECH MECHANICAL 2ND YEAR AND MY B.TECH PERFORMANCE IS NOT GOOD
I AM INTERESTED IN DOING MS FROM GERMANY IN AUTOMOBILE ENGG
WHAT IS THE XAM I NEED TO GIVE AND WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING IT
I MEAN THE CRITERION
13th February 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

hi,
iam doing my under graduation in mechatronics engineering and iam currently having an aggregate of 93.4%.Iam looking for admission in automotive engineering in Germany so can i know the best universities in germany and also the score required in GRE for admission into those universites.
18th April 2011, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

hi i am in second year mechanical engineering and i want
16th May 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for b.tech in germany???which entrance exams are to be cleared??
1st June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give IELTS for MSc in Germany ?
8th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum gre score required to get into the universities in germany ??....is gre really needed ?...
30th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 6.5 bands in IELTS can I get through German university's ? .... is GRE required ? .......what are the university's which accept only IELTS?..
22nd July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hii,
im doin my btech 3rd year in mechanical engineering.
my btech percentage is 80%
my secondary education percentage is 93%
my schooling percentage is 92%
which exam should we write to study ms in automobile engineering at germany
16th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi, how much would it cost to do master sin germany for mechanical branch?
23rd November 2011, 05:22 PM
sravanthi.vysetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavbandari View Post
hello,

Hi,

If you would like to go for masters in germany, you need to write IELTS exam and try to score 6.5 and in each band you must have 6. If you want to know further information about masters in germany get back to me.

sravanthi vysetty.
cell: 9000036622
mastersingermany.in
16th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

hi i done B Tech in electronics and i want to study in Germany so is it possible without ielts
i want to prepare ielts after geting visa ?
1st January 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that which type of IELTS require (acedemic or general) for germany?
2nd March 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hello,

im doing my b.tech nw...nd i need sme information regarding....d test to be given for masters in germany is GRE required if so..wt abt ielts nd german language test..
1st July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am an Electronics & Telecommunication currrently working in a core electronics company , I wan't to do MS in Computer science so which country should I choose for doing MS & which exams should I take for doing that?
12th July 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Are we allowed to change subjects in germany? like clearing 10 2 form commerce section and going for BA in BSW in germany , is it possible?
20th October 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

now i m last year of engg. of mechanical so can anyone tell me regarding,
Is compulsory to give IELTS for getting admission in germany?
till what level should i do the german language course for pursuing MS in mechanical engg.(design)
20th October 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me the list of best german universities for MS in designing (mechanical engg) and automobile engg.
27th February 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ms in germany nd i need complete path for that from ils test to till join in the university plzzzzzzzzz
27th March 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

can anyone provide the information about universities which excepts IELTS 6 band in germany and canada in engineereing??
27th March 2013, 02:25 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 6.5 bands in IELTS can I get through German university's ? .... is GRE required ? .......what are the university's which accept only IELTS?..
Hello Dear!

6.5 band in IELTS is enough for fetching you a institute in Germany.

GRE not at all required for MS in Germany. Its for MS in United States, Canada and Australia.

But Getting score in IELTS not sufficient you have to learn German Language Compulsory.

There will be test at School itself in Germany after you getting there.

If you didn't prepare for that you will be having 3 month only for preparation.

Coaching class will be there in every school/institute.

Every University providing Masters will accept IELTS in Germany.

You can apply for university of your choice.

All The Best!!

27th March 2013, 02:32 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, how much would it cost to do master sin germany for mechanical branch?
Hi dear,

Germany is mostly famous for "MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY IN THE FIELD OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING".

Generally, It costs far less than that of US or AUSTRALIA.

GERMAN Universities also offer scholarship for Merit students and offer free of cost education.

You only need to pay Exam fees.

Note: Only for Merit students that will be allowed that is very good academics.

Cost around Rs. 10 lacs including Air Fares will be sufficient for Germany while for US its around 25 lacs.

But the Cost of living in Germany is very High compared to other nations like US, CANADA, AUSTRALIA etc.

Exams to write:

IELTS

&

German language is necessary.

Score of 6.5 and above is necessary in IELTS.

Check For More details:

http://www.ielts.org/

All the best!!
17th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

will a score of 6 will help for an admission to german universities for MS?
2nd May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi...i have done my mtech and iam planing for phd in germany and applied for IELTS so can u tell whats the band required for that....
1st June 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

which country is better for doing masters in biotechnology,germany or us??can u provide info regarding the universities which offers scholarship.
8th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% in bsc(hons.school) chemistry and got 61.2% in msc(hons.school)chemistry from guru nanak dev university Amritsar..iam eligible or not?if iam eligible than expect phd,which courses or diploma can i do?out of gre,ielts,tofel, german language which should i done?
8th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i got 54%mark in Bsc(hons.school)chemistry and got 61.2% im msc(hons.school)chemistry...iam eligible or not?if iam eligible than expect phd which courses or diploma can i do?out of gre,ielts,tofel,german language which is necessary?
2nd November 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi
iam having 65% in automobile engg,and ielts around 7band .my problem is some people said 75%is compulsory for admission in germany. is it so how to get admission, any other alternative ??? pls help me guys.....??????????????
5th August 2014, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

b.tech marks aggregate 60% .is there any criteria of having a minimum btech aggregate to get admission in german colleges for msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?