24th November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?

A studant studying in 12th Science with to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune. Kindly inform which entrance exam to appear and when ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  7. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  8. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  9. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  10. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  11. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  12. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  13. How much marks are needed in 12th board exam and MHT to take admission in Aeronautical engineering in Pune?
  14. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  15. How should I become an astronaut in India?
  16. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  18. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
25th November 2011, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exam should a candidate appear after completion of 12th science for getting admission to Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?

The college offering Aeronautical Engineering in Pune is Indian institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune. The eligibility for applying for this course in IIAEIT is to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks individually in PCM in 12th. The admission is on the basis of marks in 10 + 2 and interview. There are many other colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering. Most of the colleges offer Aeronautical Engineering through entrance exam like IITJEE, or AIEEE, or state CET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?