25th October 2010, 03:50 PM
mmmkkklll

Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?

in which place i can do the job after doing m.pharm in pharmaceuticals?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  2. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries?
  3. Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?
  4. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  5. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  6. How much is the salary after completing the diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  8. Fee structure of M.Pharmacy course?
  9. How can I apply for DI exam after completing MPharm in Pharmaceutics?
  10. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for M.Pharm project(Thesis) in industry? Is there any vacancies in June? I am a student of M.Pharm first year(Pharmacology)
  12. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  13. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  14. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  15. Jobs available after B.Tech biotech and the salaries which I can obtain?
  16. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  17. Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam? -- [New]
  18. What kind of jobs are available after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics and what is the salary package?
28th October 2010, 12:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?

Some of the common jobs taken up are that of a Pharmacist, Drug Therapist, Hospital Drug Coordinator, Health Inspector, and Drug Inspector. Chemical / Drug Technician is another job available. If you are interested in the research field then Research Officer, Pathological Lab, R&D, Scientist and Bio-tech Industries are some of the areas in which a student from M.Pharm finds job.
28th October 2010, 02:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Job after M.Pharma

Well dear, opting for M.Pharma is a good option, at least one can expect a better career then a bachelor one.

India being the World lagrest Pharma Hub has thausands of Man Power in form of skilled and well educated professionals is required.

After completing your M.Pharma and Entering into Job Market, genarally one finds job in Manufacturing side.
Whereas having some extra Qualification like MBA or Work experiance of at least 3 year will lead you to move towards Managing and sales department.

Salary also depends upon from which institute you persue the course,because today quality of education is also a big factor. If your institute have capusing facility then nothing is better then that.

However,a post graduate from a good institute can expect anything between
3 - 6 lacs/annum,after few years of experience say 5 years you can claim 9-12lacs/annum. And at some executive or Administrative post one can even claim 18 Lacs Per annum, depending upon Company also.

Remember today just completing your education is not enough, completing Education from a Good institute is also a very big factor, because I have seen few people even having post graduation they are working as Medical Representative at 8,000-12,000 of salary.

Ranbaxy
Cipla
Gloxso Smith Kline
ETC>>>>
Are among the TOP Recruiters with onsite and offsite, National and International Oppurtunities are also there in this field as Indian companies also have huge market globally.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
28th October 2010, 02:46 PM
puja23

I think you can do the job in Andrapradesh i found that there you can earn more compared to others..
28th October 2010, 03:56 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

its depends upon your work and the company in which you are working,

if you will get the job in very good company then you salary will be good.

and also if your performance will be good then you will get more salary.

so try to get good job in good company for better salary.
16th November 2010, 02:34 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?

After M.Pharma you have various options like, you can get a job any pharmaceutical company like

Ranbaxy
Cipla
Glenmark
Gloxa Smith Klin

you can apply for job in hospitals for the post of senior pharmacist, as a drug inspector, or you also be a Medical Representative(MR) for any hospiyal or doctor or for the dispensary.

or if you want to serve your nation then you can join investigation bureau as a drug inspector.

there are many options and you have to decide in which field or proffesion you want to go.
good luck..
4th January 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

dear sir say me i should do m.pharm or pharmd after b.pharm
4th January 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

dear sir what shall i do mpharm or pharmd after my bpharm.
16th January 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

after completing m.phama in quality assurnce...in which brach i can apply for ph.d.
22nd January 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to be fulfiled after m pharm to enter into drug inspector post
22nd January 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

what are the requirements to be fulfiled after m pharm to enter into drug inspector post
27th January 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir.After M.pharm in pharmaceutics on which fields are open in industry.Plz tell me about govt. Jobs also.
28th January 2011, 09:59 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

After completing your M.Pharma You may find a job in Manufacturing side.You can get a more healthy salary if you carry your job in a good company.you can get a job any pharmaceutical company like:-Ranbaxy or Cipla or Glenmark.

Best of luck..
30th January 2011, 04:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir , i am working as a pharmacist here in dubai.. i would like to change my profession & want to study m.pharm is possible...? i have compled my b.pharm 2007
2nd April 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

maximum salary on B-pharm after 7 years of experiance
27th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

different field for job after m.pharmaand salary
23rd September 2011, 03:37 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmkkklll View Post
hi,
I think many of you people have thinking in mind about setting up a pharmaceutical industry as you have prepared tablets using a tablet compression machine. We can prepare a tablet using any excipient. But it is the excipients used and their concentration is the key to success of particular formulation. So, the formulation process begins with developing a successful formula. This is where the actual skill and knowledge of a pharmaceutics person is needed. So F R&D (formulation research and development) is the dream department where a pharmaceutics person wants to join. But, coming to the actual scenario of a person who did M.pharm in pharmaceutics is different.
after completing your M.pharm pharmaceutics you have to work as trainee. Your team leader will assign you some work like doing granulation or mixing or punching etc.
and gradually you get a better position in this field.

best of luck>
17th October 2011, 05:37 PM
srinath varma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.After M.pharm in pharmaceutics on which fields are open in industry.Plz tell me about govt. Jobs also.
hi
after completing u'r m.pharma in pharmaceutics you will have opportunities in the following fields
1.production
2.quality assurance
3.formulation R&D
you will also have govt jobs like follows
as a pharmacist in hospital and other govt sectors
as DRUG INSPECTOR for this you have to pass in entrance exam conducted by state govt
ALL THE BEST
17th October 2011, 05:50 PM
srinath varma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmkkklll View Post
hi
well you have various areas in which you can work
with m.pharma pharmaceutics you can work in the following fields
1.production
2.Quality assurance QA
3.formulation R&D

ALL THE BEST
29th December 2011, 09:45 PM
joblesswork

its depends upon your work and the company in which you are working,

if you will get the job in very good company then you salary will be good.

and also if your performance will be good then you will get more salary.

so try to get good job in good company for better salary.
17th January 2012, 12:54 PM
mittal swati
Member+

there are many areas in which you can enter after doing M.Pharm in pharmaceutics like healthcare, pharmacist in hoospital, drug inspector, do work in pathology lab, in industry you can go in production, quality control, quality assurance, drug and regulatory affairs, documentation , r&d, clinical research and also can go in a biotechnology company for a research
23rd April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

pharma companies why they are not taking a M. Pharm. fresher, if they not take a fresher how will get experience. if someone taking not giviong proper compensation. a fresher can to better than a tired old?
20th December 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?

after trainee job getting experiennce in related field can we enter into F R&D? please do replyyyyyyy
13th June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after completing b.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?