24th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Niyas Ali K K

List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?

sir, can please give me list of more valuable universities offering distant study in m tech civil engg with less fee structure..??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  3. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  6. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  8. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  13. Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities? -- [New]
  14. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  15. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of the approved universities of B.Tech Civil Engineering offering distance education?
  18. List of universities offering B.E Civil in distance programme?
18th December 2011, 01:53 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?

The distance education is advantage for the students those who want to study.Lot of universities providing M.TECH civil in distance mode namely
1.Annamalai universities.
2.Sikkim manipal distance education.
3.Allagapa university.
4.S.V university.
5.Anna university.
6.SRM university an tamilnadu.
7.UTS etc.
The above listed all universities will provide the M.TECH civil in distance mode.
For more colleges visit the website www.minglebox.com
11th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure?

I want to study mtech in civil engg from annamalai university in distance mode in this year
20th November 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech. In it branch now i want to do m.tech. By distance university which university ptovide m. Tech courses in it branch and fee structure
25th November 2012, 11:15 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

List of valuable universities offering distance course in M.tech Civil Engineering with less fee structure

1.anna univ.
2.annamalai univ.
3.s.v univ.
4.sikkim manipal distance education
5.uts
6.allagapa univ.
7.srm univ.(tamilnadu)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th November 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I know the List of Universities in Germany which offers MS in Civil engineering courses (preferably structural engineering) in English medium?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?