24th November 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?

I, Shereen M. Thomas, a 3rd year student of B.Sc. Biotechnology, will be completing the course in May, 2012. I would like to take admission for M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore. Kindly let me know the procedure and the time of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore
  2. What is the procedure to get selected in MSc Microbiology in VIT Vellore
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  5. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  7. VIT and BITS PILANI COMPARISON -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  9. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  10. How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  11. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. Coaching centers for VITMEE in Hyderabad? Study Material for VITMEE?
  14. Do girls have separate classrooms in VIT Vellore or VIT Chennai?
  15. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  16. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  17. Can I get admission in VIT Vellore or Chennai? What is the fees for 4 years?
  18. How join 2nd year B.Tech in university after diploma?
29th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?

I, Kuntala Majee a 3rd year student of B.Sc. Biotechnology, will be completing the course in May, 2012. I would like to take admission for M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore. Kindly let me know the procedure and the time of admission.
4th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i wud like 2 knw do we gt gud placements after stdyng msc biotect 4rm VIT?
2nd December 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i am student of bsc bioteh 5th sem in gulbar ga universitiy i want your univesity plz detel information
2nd January 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I AM A 3RD YEAR BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT AND WILL BE COMPLETING MY COURSE IN MAY 2013, I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE AN ADMISSION FOR MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY IN VIT.. KINDLY LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURES AND THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
19th December 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my 6th semester in 2015 then i want to do admited in yr university for m.sc biotecnology,with cleard yr entrance exam,which institute iam studying their intrgrated course so they did not give sapreted b.sc dgree only 6th semester marksheet,so u allow on the base of 6th semster markseet not b.sc degree for m.sc biotecnology.
28th December 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS ABHSHEK PARIHAR AND I AM GOING TO ACQUIER TI GET ADMISION IN YOUR COLLEGE FOR BIOTECHNIGILY
25th May 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I had just completed my B.Sc. final year in biotechnology and now im waiting for my results to come.I aspire to take addmission for M.Sc. in biotechnology in VIT pune.So kindly tell me what is the proper procedure for it.
6th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

what is msc biotechnology integrated programmes in vit.tell me about the placement details about it.and what work it is
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?