25th October 2010, 06:34 PM
lakshmi ravi teja

I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

hi iam ravi teja sir my aim is to join in isro every time i used to tellmy friends to get job in isro iam in second year btech electronics and communication engineering how i would like to get the job in isro?

25th October 2010, 10:15 PM
velan.s

Wink Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshmi ravi teja View Post
hi iam ravi teja sir my aim is to join in isro every time i used to tellmy friends to get job in isro iam in second year btech electronics and communication engineering how i would like to get the job in isro?
You have to improve your invention thinking.Also improve your creative thinking.Try to get more knowledge about nano technology which is very useful to achieve your goal... Do your projects related with scientific. Improve your knowledge how to use your technical skill in science
26th October 2010, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

To get into ISRO you must be a graduate which you already are. You must also get 55 to 60% in your final year of graduation.

Every year ISRO forms are out for which you must check the ISRO website. After you fill up the form you will be called for a small aptitude test followed by an interview which after you clear you can get through

Although its not considered easy to get through ISRO tests as their tests are tough and you should have a good hold on your basics of engineering

So prepare hard for it.
26th October 2010, 07:30 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

isro conducts its entrance exam every year. in order to fill the form you must be a graduate with at least 60%. after clearing the written exam .you will have to face an aptitude test and then an interview. and thats hit. good luck
26th October 2010, 10:48 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
ISRO advertises for recruitment of fresh engineers every year. You can check for the same on their website.
26th October 2010, 11:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

getting job in ISRO is not so much easy. there is a written exam first and then you have to give an interview to join in ISRO.

as you are interested for ISRO surely you may get chance. but for this you have to take preparation from now.
for written examination clear all the basic things of your electronics and communication subject.
try to think something new.
try to do some good project.
increase your practical knowledge.
increase you solving aptitude power.
practice previous paper.
you can do so many things for your improvement.

but seat is less you have to work hard to full fill your dream. but it is not unreachable so you may get that. hope for the best.

best wishes.
26th October 2010, 08:33 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by velan.s View Post
You have to improve your invention thinking.Also improve your creative thinking.Try to get more knowledge about nano technology which is very useful to achieve your goal... Do your projects related with scientific. Improve your knowledge how to use your technical skill in science
to be an part of ISRO a candidate should be a graduate with minimum 60% aggregate and selection in isro is on the basis of performance given by you in apptitude and after that in interview
my best wishes are always with you prapare well and hope you will be selected
best of luck
26th October 2010, 09:59 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

Quote:
for selection in ISRO you should develop good command in english and prepare well for aptitutde
books for aptitude R.S. AGGARWAL
APTITUDE BY M. TYRA
thank you
28th October 2010, 10:01 PM
mseetharamster

ISRO recruit engineers that too especially mechanical and electronics engineers.

You can enter it by applying after the notification is out and clearing an exam.
http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
30th October 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my aim is to join in ISRO. iam Ram doing my B.tech ECE. what are the subjects that i have to concentrate. please help me
30th October 2010, 09:12 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
U need to be a graduate for applying in ISRO, with 60% in ur engineering. After that u can fight for the exam conducted itself by ISRO after clearing some more stages are there for selection. After clearing all the stages u will get the respective job.
thank you
31st October 2010, 08:26 AM
helpmaster

Dear friend, you can join ISRO if you have got 60% marks in engineering branch. Ther are some vacancies in ISRO...........
Post Discipline No. of vacancies Qualification
1 Thermal engineering 2 BE/MTech or equivalent in thermal engineering

2 Aerospace engineering 5 BE/MTech or equivalent in Aerospace engineering

3 POwer electronics 5 BE/MTech or equivalent in Aerospace engineering

4 Industrial engineering & 2 BE/MTech or equivalent in Industrial engineering
management
5 Aerospace engineering 8 BE/MTech or equivalent in Aerospace engineering

If you want more information you can see www.isro.gov.in
31st October 2010, 11:52 PM
koli

to apply to ISRO you need to be a graduate first.

you have to get 60% or more in your engineering course.

then you are able to sit for the exam conducted by ISRO..

after giving a set of exam, if you got selected they will call you and then after you can cjoin your desirable post.
1st November 2010, 02:56 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hello friend

you should have 60% in your final year,then there will be aptitude test after clearing this test you will face interview.
also see there offical web site

best of luck
4th November 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am student of computer science and engineering i am interested to do project work in isro so help me out
5th November 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

iam a B.E EEE student.can i make it to ISRO?
6th November 2010, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i am a computer science student and wish to join isro.what kind of higher studies should i do to join isro?
12th November 2010, 07:36 PM
prapti singh thakur

respected sir im prapti singh pursuing btech in electrical and electronics eng.sir how can i apply for jobs in isro related to my branch,which procedures have i to follow
15th November 2010, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.E mechanical and want to complete M.E aerospace or aeronautical.I want to join ISRO .How to join it after graduation .
6th December 2010, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hii sir am II-b.tech ECE student how to proceed for isro exam
11th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am an civil engg. student..but i want to apply in ISRO..do you think there is a scope for me?
11th December 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

hii!i am varsha studying first year btech. i want to something new and creative for new inventions .i am totally confused n not abel to understand from where to start
22nd December 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am electronics&communication engineering student and my aim is to join ISRO,how to proceed?
22nd December 2010, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am electronics&communication engineering student?what preparition to join ISRO
24th December 2010, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a cse student.How can i join ISRO?i also want to have my training in ISRO.
Is it possible?are CSE students allowed in ISRO?
26th December 2010, 04:32 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

Hello dear

First complete your graduation (B.tech) with atleast 60% marks.

As you have to look out vacancies in employment news for the post of scientist in the ISRO.

To work in ISRO you have to innovative ,inquisiative, never stop being thingh
you have to do work hard to achive your goal.

So try to achive good knowledge ,have good command over english, also maintain good communication skill.

After having all mentation quality in you thendefinatly you can clear the interview as well as written exam.

I assure you.

Good luck.......
30th December 2010, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year B.Tech EEE student. my aim is to get a job in ISRO. is dere any scope for me? wat all preparations should i have to do? please help me.......
31st December 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am civil engineering student and my aim is to join isro as scientist what should i do to achieve my goal?
31st December 2010, 11:15 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

you can apply in ISRO exam after your btech in EC course.

minimum 65% marks in btech is require to join in ISRO.

age limit 21-29.

for more information check-www.isro.gov.in.

all the best...........
3rd January 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of mining engineering, can i get a job in isro as scientist.
6th January 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

gd ev sir.am III -ece student.am join to ISRO .its need any masterdeg &how to join ISRO?
12th January 2011, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM ENGINEERING STUDENT CAN I JOIN ISRO.
12th January 2011, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM ENGINEERING STUDENT CAN I JOIN ISRO.
12th January 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am engineering student of applied electronic and instrumantation engineering can i got job in isro
13th January 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have mechanical engg in 2009 and i got 74%. how i can join in ISRO and how can i get vacancy news .
[email protected]
2nd February 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of B.E first year.I want to join in isro . what have ito do?
11th February 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am engineering ECE final year student, can i write the ISRO entry exam more than one time?
11th February 2011, 08:30 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hi,

Well its good that you have decided something for your future.Yes you can get a job in ISRO.You have to write a exam conducted by ISRO board.If you can crack this exam then you can get a prestigious job.You can prepare for this exam.I have syllabus for this exam and have attached it.You can refer it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc ISRO ECE syllabus.doc(26.0 KB, 121 views)
14th February 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

what is the preparation planning for isro.how long study within a day is require.
16th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hi,
iam an electrical engineering student, persuing my b.tech. i want to knoe that is this field will be helpful in career at isro.?
19th February 2011, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I m 3rd year student of commputer endineer[b.e] can i apply for I.S.R.O. now?
20th February 2011, 12:02 PM
bikenindia

Quote:
Hi,

Its nice to know that you want to work in ISRO. I appreciate you for this. ISRO have achieved so many milestone.
Since you are in second year, my advice is read those megazines such as Electronics for you and try to gather knowledge..... Dont go for marks, but try to gather more knowledge and you should be technically strong.

Also, ISRO conducts exam every year for Engineering graduate students for recruiting new engineers. So you can take up this exam after your BE degree.

Right now, study well and concentrate...

Thanks..
3rd March 2011, 02:39 PM
vallikrishnaveni

Sir, I'm 2009 passed out B.Tech(IT) with 69%, I have applied for ISRO this year. In many forums they are telling even though it is mentioned that 65% is eligiblity criteria, they are calling who scored more than 70% for written test itself, Is that true? may I expect written test hall ticket for ISRO? Kindly reply ASAP, I'm very confused about this, But I'm very passionate abt Department of space,Defence.. And pls tell when will the announcement for DRDO will come?

Thanks in Advance
Krishnaveni
12th March 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

My aim is to work in isro. I m going to give my 10th examination. Please tell me how to proceed further towards my aimbition.
15th March 2011, 10:46 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aim is to work in isro. I m going to give my 10th examination. Please tell me how to proceed further towards my aimbition.
hello friend..

Its really great to see a person like you having such a great goal during your 10th grade.. keep it up....... as a student joining ISRO takes 3 important steps...

1)Finish your school with good marks...

2)Finish your coll. with B.E/B.Tech degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Science.

3)Finish the degree with 65% tats all it takes.......

After this 3 steps which will happen after 6 yrs... you hav to apply online in ISRO website for degree entry where in you have a entrance exam and interview to shorlist to get inside ISRO...and once you clear the two rounds you will be appointed as the Junior Scientist...

One important point to note if you have the goal to reach as ISRO scientist i will suggest you start doing some innovative projects where in you can showcase it in some science fair or some school programs which helps you to show you out of the box while applyin to ISRO its for the same while you are in college....

All the Best....
22nd March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed?

Isro will call the scientist post in every year you can apply for that at the final year if you having 65% above mark ...........you can check it in www.isac.nic.in
1st April 2011, 11:49 AM
Revathy GM

Dear Friend

You can join ISRO after you complete your 7th semester, Make a note at this website www.isro.gov.in.

There they would offer job opportunities for students in engineering.

You will be offered Scientist/ Engineer position vacancy. First written exam and the interview is the selection process. there will be objective questions only from your syllabus. So concentrate your subjhects now.

All the best
1st April 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

hi.. iam an electircal student. my aim is to join isro. will u plz tell me how can i join isro?
12th April 2011, 04:58 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
isro conducts its entrance exam every year. in order to fill the form you must be a graduate with at least 60%. after clearing the written exam .you will have to face an aptitude test and then an interview. and thats hit. good luck

thanks
12th April 2011, 05:16 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
To get into ISRO you must be a graduate which you already are. You must also get 55 to 60% in your final year of graduation.

Every year ISRO forms are out for which you must check the ISRO website. After you fill up the form you will be called for a small aptitude test followed by an interview which after you clear you can get through

Although its not considered easy to get through ISRO tests as their tests are tough and you should have a good hold on your basics of engineering

So prepare hard for it.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?