25th November 2011, 09:05 AM
deepanrajs

Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?

hi to all,
I have completed my B.Sc maths and currently doing B.Ed, am i eligible for applying for Bank PO or Clerk exams, if so which should i be choosing and guys please guide me with

1. Procedure to apply for bank exams
2. Preparation for bank exams

It would be very much helpful for me to proceed further

Awaiting for ur reply ASAP

25th November 2011, 04:00 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?

clearing entrance examination is must for getting govt bank jobs.
for apply in these examination you have to be
Graduate from recognized university around 50% marks.
age-between 21 to 28.
govt time to time publish their vacancy in employment newspaper (comes weekly)and other newspapers.
read them regularly.
entrance exam consist of of question related to
Quantitative aptitude
English
reasoning
General awareness
and
computers.
first procedure is to fulfill the the form and submit it.
28th November 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO or Clerk Exams being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Mathematics and pursuing B.Ed? Procedure to apply for Bank Exams? How to prepare for Bank Exams?

i got 49 % in grtaduation am i eligible for bank po
9th December 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 49.72% in graduation can i attempt Bank Exam
21st December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48% in graduation and 55% in Post graduat can i eligible for any exam bank please ask me
31st January 2012, 05:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

You are not eligible for govt examination.
as
Eligibility for apply in the bank

A.graduation from recognized university with atleast 50% to 60% marks.

B.age-between 21 to 30.

but you are eligible for many other GOVT examination.

for detail information about the other GOVT examination read employment newspaper regularly.
1st February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Msc mathematics in 2006.i am eligible for bank exam
5th February 2012, 11:32 PM
unagi

yes you are eligible for bank clerk exam after completing 12th in first division
because eligibility is They should have pursued the same from a recognized institute. Also they need to have secured a minimum of 60%

After Completing 12Th examination you are eligible to apply for These banks examination.

- State Bank Of India

- Oriental Bank of Commerce

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.

Yes of course you are eligible for Bank Clerk exam after scoring 52% in 12th class.
1]Education Qualification :
i) A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates a only pass marks.
ii) A pass with 50% marks in Higher Secondary Examination 12th. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates only pass marks
iii) Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.

2]Nationality & Citizenship : Citizen of India Or Subject of Nepal, Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came over the India before 01/01/1962 and others
3]Age Criteria : 18 to 28 years. Relaxations : 5 years for SC/ST/, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities and 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
3rd March 2012, 12:47 AM
ramandeep.2dec

As you are a graduate, then you can apply for bank clerk as well as for the bank PO post. The eligibility conditions for a bank clerk and bank PO are :-

Age limit: Candidate age must be in between for clerk 18 to 28 years and fro PO,20 years to 30 years (age relaxation for reserved candidates as per Govt guide lines)

Educational Qualification: for clerk,12th with 55% score or graduation and for PO any degree from a recognized University with 55% marks for General and OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates respectively.

There is online procedure is followed against any advertisement of recruitment matching you eligibility.
3rd March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for po post being a candidate of pursuing final year of bsc in fashion technology?
20th March 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i m running at 28 years am i eligible for bank clerck exam
6th April 2012, 05:36 PM

Qualifications for bank exam:
1. A graduate from recognized university having 50% of aggregate marks.
2. Age limit should be 21-28.
How to apply:
You should view employment newspapers regularly. All bank recruitments placed in it.
Now-a-days you will send applications for most of the banks through online only.
You should go through the online bank recruitment advertisements carefully and then you will get the clear idea to apply.
Preparation:
You should prepare the following:
1. Numerical aptitude
2. Reasoning Ability
3. English language
4. General awareness
5. Computer knowledge
6. Marketing aptitude
I herewith enclose some model question papers for your reference.
5th May 2012, 12:57 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you can eligible for applying bank po jobs.

PO(Probationary Officer) exam eligibility criteria:
The applicant should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

Final year students also eligible.

Age limits is 21 years to 30years.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview.

For more details visit

http://www.ibps.in

Good luck....
5th May 2012, 11:51 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

You are applicable for both bank po and clerical exams.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PO EXAM:

1.Graduate students are applicable for this exam.
2.Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years.
3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCEDURE:

1.Written exam
2.Interview

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLERICAL EXAM:

1.Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university
2.Age limit for this exam is 18 to 28 years.
3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.written exam
2.Personal interview

The application procedure for both exams is through online only.

For more information visit www.ibps.in

ALL THE BEST....
4th June 2012, 11:21 PM
Nature Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanrajs View Post
hi to all,
I have completed my B.Sc maths and currently doing B.Ed, am i eligible for applying for Bank PO or Clerk exams, if so which should i be choosing and guys please guide me with

1. Procedure to apply for bank exams
2. Preparation for bank exams

It would be very much helpful for me to proceed further

Awaiting for ur reply ASAP
Dear Asap,

Its a very good way that you are from maths stream, and you are graduate. So i m giving you some suggestions for bank exams,

Dear Friend,
* FOR GENERAL CASTE FOR APPLYING clerk in ibps and sbi and other reasonal banks is
1. For General Category 60% or more than in 12th with any stream or equalant to Gratuate in any decipline with Recognised university.
2. For ST/SC/PWD/EX-SERVICEMAN/OBC Category minimum 55or more than in 12th with any stream or equalant to Gratuate in any decipline with Recognised university.

*FOR BANK PO JOB
1. For General, ST, SC, OBC, PWD, EX-SERVICEMAN category Gratuate in any decipline with Recognised university.

Regards,
Yogesh Khandelwal
8th August 2012, 08:57 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

As per your educational qualifications , you are definitely eligible for bank PO exams if you have secured a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation , thsi is because it doesn`t matter that how higher you have got education , the thing that matters the most is you must have completed your graduation with 55% marks or above from any recognized college/university.

Now , As per your second question , i would like to tell you that in bank exams , objective questions are asked from five different subjects :

- Quantitative Aptitude

- Verbal & Non-verbal reasoning

- English

- Computer

- General Awareness

You will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Now , to prepare well for the examination , you should go through the below mentioned books :

* Quantitative Aptitude - R.S.Agarwal

* Quicker Maths - M.Tyra

* English - Wren & Martyn

* Common Errors in English - Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh

* Computer - Arihant Publications

* Reasoning - R.S.Agarwal

* General Awareness - http://www.jagranjosh.com

Tjis is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 48% in graduation and 55% in Post graduat can i eligible for any exam bank please ask me
i m a b. com 2nd yr student how can i apply or prepare the bank exam.
plz help me . and say it wat did i do.
25th October 2012, 09:10 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Are you sure about Banking jobs? I mean you are pursuing Bachelor of Education course. It is generally only pursued by a candidate if he/she is interested in teaching jobs. If you are interested in teaching then why are you considering banking jobs?

Ideally you should apply for the Teachers Eligibility Test upon completion of the Bachelor of Education course. TET exam is a state and central level exam. If you managed to clear it with 60 percent marks then you will be able to get teaching job in government schools.

Eligibility

1 A graduation degree in any stream.

2. A minimum of 50 percent marks.

3. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

4. There is no age limit.

You will need at least 60 percent marks to clear the exam, while SC/ST candidates need 55 percent marks.

To answer your question, you are eligible for both exams IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO. The requirement for both job in a graduation degree. However you should apply for the Bank PO job as it offers better salary.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian citizen.

2. Age limit for Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

3. It is relaxed by 3 years for OBC.

4. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

5. A graduation degree in any stream is necessary.
30th October 2012, 08:03 PM
suraj391

Quantitative Aptitude

- Verbal & Non-verbal reasoning

- English

- Computer

- General Awareness

You will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Now , to prepare well for the examination , you should go through the below mentioned books :

* Quantitative Aptitude - R.S.Agarwal

* Quicker Maths - M.Tyra

* English - Wren & Martyn

* Common Errors in English - Dr. Ashok Kumar Singh

* Computer - Arihant Publications

* Reasoning - R.S.Agarwal

* General Awareness - http://www.jagranjosh.com

18th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a Army ex serviceman, My date of Birth is 07 May 1979 (Retd from Indian Army as on 01 Apr 2012 after complition of 16 yrs 03 months). Am I eligible for Bank Clerk exams being a candidate having Graduation Certificate issued by Indian Army. Procedure to apply for Bank exams? How to prepare for Bank exams.
18th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible fo bank PO exams being a candidate having completed graduation with 52% and 12th with 61% Please advise Me
11th July 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i completed myBCA from IGNOU with 68%marks an d in intermediate having 64% marks.......
can i applicable for IBPS,state bank of India PO&clerk examination ?PLS rply ASAP..THANKS
9th November 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re:Am completed B.Com this year can i eligible for bank job...?

Hi....!
i completed B.COM in Madras University how can i apply for bank job suggest me....!
25th January 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz kindly let me know wat is d eligibility fr bank exam. I m 10th pas with 95% n 12th with 59% n now i m pursuing BBA 1 sem so can i prepare fr bank exam if dere Dan how tell me all d details regarding form n everything plzzzzzzz suggested me immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?