26th October 2010, 01:45 AM
ashiyan

Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics? Is it possible to do MSc in Physics after B.Tech?

Respected Sir/Mam,
i am doing b.tech in electrical engineering..but i want to do M.Sc in Physics after b.tech..can i apply for gate exam in physics ?....and is it possible to do M.Sc in Physics after doing B.tech??plz reply soon...

15th October 2011, 02:18 PM
priya1952

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics? Is it possible to do MSc in Physics after B.Tech?

Yes, you can write GATE.You can do M.sc physics if you have maths as your allied paper in B.Tech.
21st August 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for GATE exam in Physics? Is it possible to do MSc in Physics after B.Tech?

am doing my Bsc in physics .. I wanna apply for GATE exam.. and i dunno anything about it.. is it compulsory that i shud apply for physics only or is it possible for me to choose someother subject as well?? n cud u also temme the advantages of this passing this exam? and what is the fee structure?
4th July 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a msc physics student.i want to appear in gate exam.is there any stream for physics in this exam?please inform me sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?