25th November 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How to write the answers to objective questions in English?

how to write the answer of objective questions in english...please mention to me the tips to write them

22nd December 2011, 02:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write the answers to objective questions in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to write the answer of objective questions in english...please mention to me the tips to write them
Objective question is referred to the questions which has four or sometimes more options from which you need to pick the correct answer. For example:
In the following question, there are four options given, out of which one has similar meaning to the word "Genial"
a) Generous
b) Wonderful
c) Liberal
d) Friendly and Cheerful

So, whatever the answer will be, either you will have to tick mark on it or have to write it in the answer sheet like 1-a,1-b, 1-c,1-d (if the question number is 1).

So, as you can see that in objective type questions, you will just need to select the correct answer from the given option and if suppose there are no options, the length of the answer will not be more than one or two words per answer.
9th May 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to write the answers to objective questions in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last ten years question paper7 sample question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?