25th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?

This is SHIVANI GOEL from dist. saharanpur (u.p.)
i want to ask the fees structure for course (BACHELOR IN FASHION DESINGING) and procedure to fill form and how to get admission in your institute NIFT

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  2. Difference between Bachelor of Fashion Designing and Bachelor of Fashion Technology?
  3. What is the fee structure of bachelor course in fashion designing in NIFT per year
  4. Institutes in Tamil Nadi, Kerala, KArnatak, Gujarat and Maharashtra which offers Bachelor of Fashion Designing? Approximate fee structure?
  5. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  6. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  7. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  8. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  9. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  10. Information about fashion designing course? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for fashion designing course? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc fashion designing?
  13. How to fill the form of NIFT? I am interested in Fashion Designing
  14. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  16. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  18. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
4th March 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?

plz send me fee structure of fashion designer course in this id. [email protected]
31st May 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course? Procedure to fill the form and how to get admission?

i want to know about fee and course duration of fashion design please someone give me suggestion Thank u..
26th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

can i know the fee structure of bachelor des.
9th February 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for b.tech fashion technology
9th February 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for b.tech fashion technology
3rd April 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of the full semester of fashion designing in nift
20th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of fashion designing after graducation
5th September 2013, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for fashion designing course and course duration?
16th March 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Information about how to do fashion desighning? And how many fee are required in full year? and which is best institution of fashion desighning in Mumbai ??
16th March 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Information about how to do fashion desighning? And how many fee are required in full year? and which is best institution of fashion desighning in Mumbai ??
30th March 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know any imformation about fashion designing..like semestar fee,how to get admition.?etc.pls give me the kind imformation...
15th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to kno what is the fee structure of 1 semester for bachelor of designing ?
28th April 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in fashion designing. I juat want to know the fee structure for bachelor in fashion design and the procedure to gwt admission!
18th September 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hai ,, I am intrstd in fashion designing.. I'm a MBA Graduate.. Now I wanna do fashion designing.. So, for this I need admission details, fee structure, course duration,placement opportunities ..and similar details... Email I'd: asiya2903 @gmail.com
22nd December 2015, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for bachelor in fashion designing course ? please reply my answer .I request you .my email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?