26th November 2011, 07:42 AM
loris

Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?

Hi,

I would like to know which are the universities which offer Part time and full time Phd Programmes in Management.
Also would like to know if the Distance education MBA are eligible to take up these Phd Programmes.

thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  5. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  6. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  9. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement? -- [New]
  10. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physical Education program
  12. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  13. Details of MBA in operation programme? What are the full time MBA programmes? Which colleges are offering these programmes?
  14. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  15. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
23rd January 2012, 03:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?

Several universities and institutions offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management. Some of the famous institution in India offering the Ph.D programme in Management are the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), National Institute of Technology (NITs), Jawaharlal Nehru University, Andhra University, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Banaras Hindu University, International Institute of Information Technology, Birla Institute of Information technology, etc. If you have pursued MBA through distance education then the institution should be UGC- University Grants Commission, DEC- Distance Education Council, and AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education approved. To pursue the Ph.D programme you have to appear for the nationalized entrance exam or the entrance exam conducted by the institution and clear it. After that you have to attend a seminar and then you will be admitted for the Ph.D programme.
23rd April 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?

Guys who completed their MBA in Anna univ rthrough distance education are eligible to do PHD further or not?
4th March 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done with my MCA in 2012 and want to do Phd from hyderabad. so can u kindly suggest me the fee structure and also the exact procedure how can i complete it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?