26th November 2011, 08:57 AM
radha priyadharsini

Joining masters degree in Journalism? What is the eligibility criteria? I am doing my Bachelor degree in communication engineering

i am doing my bachelor degree in communication engineering.can i join master degree in journalism?what is the eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  3. Whether BHU provides any bachelor degree course in Journalism or not? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  5. Can I become a Journalist if completed 12th Science?
  6. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  9. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  10. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  11. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  13. What can I do in commerce stream after passing 12th? I am a student of class 10th
  14. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Is it possible for a general caste student to do B.Ed?
  16. Is GRE good or GATE? Which exam is beneficial for Engineering students?
  17. How to approach for higher studies in Physics?
  18. Can I make my career in Astronomy if study B.Sc(Physics)?
17th November 2017, 06:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Joining masters degree in Journalism? What is the eligibility criteria? I am doing my Bachelor degree in communication engineering

If you want to do masters in journalism after completing bachelors degree in communication engineering, then you must have to go through below mentioned eligibility conditions:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for master in journalism is bachelors degree in any stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • Some of reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam to admit eligible candidates for post graduate degree in journalism course.
  • Duration of post graduate degree in journalism is 2 years.
  • After having post graduate degree in journalism you can apply for career options in areas like Advertising, Corporate communication, Television and film production, Media management, Reporting, Public relations etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?