26th November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?

Could you pls list out the colleges offering the Phd computer science through distance education.What about Mother teresa university?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  2. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  3. Admission to M.A(sociology)?
  4. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  5. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  7. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  8. Information regarding M.Phil Computer Science course in Distance Learning having completed MCA? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  10. Is it possible to do Ph.D in political science through distance learning or e-learning? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  12. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PUC from KSOU is valid for admission in B.Com?
  14. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  17. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  18. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
26th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?

I am looking for Ph.D. Computer Science through Distance Learning or Online Learning ...... and only India Universities. Please let me know the University Names
25th September 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?

please tell me about the list of universities offering phd in any state without entrance exam @deepika
29th December 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

phd in computer science under distance education . which colleges are...?
20th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am looking forward to apply for Mphil in computer science distance learning.Can anyone please let me know the name of universities where i can apply for distance learning Mphil??
21st March 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ph d in computer science, i am an nri, i am an mca from ignou please advice me
24th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I am mohammad ali i want to do phd in computer scince an distance plz help me which university is best sugest me in email [email protected]
10th July 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in computer scince from distance education ,r I am mca from panjab university jalandha. plz help me.
10th July 2013, 11:56 PM
pragya saraf

i am mca from ptu jalandhar , i want to do phd in cs so plz help me and gidence .
7th August 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

which is the best university for doing MS in computer science?
13th August 2013, 12:08 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning:-

- Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

- Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

- Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani

- Dr.Sivanthi Aditanar College of Engineering - Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu

- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

- V.O.Chidambaram College of Education - Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu

- Punjab University - Chandigarh, Punjab

- Annamalai University - Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu

- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Best of luck.......
7th November 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sadaf

I want to do phd in computer science through distance mode, plz help me.
27th May 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in computer science through distance mode,plz give me detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?