26th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Prabhakar kulal

When can I apply for IISC being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

As i was a final year B Sc student, When i can Apply for IISc?

Related Questions:
  1. When can I apply for IISC being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  2. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  3. Maximum age limit to appear for GATE Exam?
  4. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  5. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  6. Detailed Information regarding GATE Exam?
  7. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE?
  8. Starting salry after doing M.Des from IISc or IITs? -- [New]
  9. How to concentrate on studies being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  10. Which course can I join after B.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc with PCM?
  11. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc from MDU?
  12. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  14. Can I do final year project in IISc after passing B.Tech final year? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  16. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BE course?
  18. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2011, 08:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for IISC being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

Hello Friend,
The minimum qualification required for admission in IISC is a Bachelor's degree in Science with first class or equivalent grade. As you are still pursuing you B.Sc so you wont be able to apply before you complete graduation with the required marks or grade.

Regards
4th May 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I apply for IISC being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

when can i apply for integrated course at IISC BEING A CANDIDATE PURSUING B.SC 2ND YEAR ?
27th February 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

whether iisc offers msc in chemistry for the student who r doing bsc final now
23rd November 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

when the application forms will be available in online for enterence exams of msc?
18th February 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about this exam's facilities after we passed in this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?