26th November 2011, 08:32 PM
ashish005bajpai

Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?

CAN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTION BRANCH STUDENT APPLY FOR IES SERVICE ? WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTION FOR UPSC EXAM?PLZ SEND ME ANSWER AT [email protected] tell me the best book for IAS AND IES with Electrical and electrnics branch with full syllabus and publication also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IES and UPSC exam after passing B.Tech 3rd year with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing BE in Instrumentation Technology?
  4. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  5. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  7. Can a B.Tech ECE student apply for IES exam? Should I apply online or offline for the exam?
  8. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  9. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  10. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  11. Can electronics and instrumentation students apply for IAS/IES/PSU?
  12. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  13. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Which branch to apply for IES after engineering (instrumentation and control)? How to get the application forms?
  15. Can Instrumentation Engineering student apply for IES examination?
  16. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  17. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  18. Preparation of upsc for IES
17th December 2011, 10:36 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?

Yes,the graduate from electronics stream are eligible for IES exam conducted by UPSC services.You can apply for other jobs conducted by UPSC services are
IPS,
IAS,
CDS,
Forest department jobs,
Groups etc.
The qualification for applying UPSC services is
1.Graduation from any recognised university.
2.Minimum 55% aggregate is required in academics.
3.The age limit for UPSC services is 21-30 years.
The official websites is www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2011, 06:23 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish005bajpai View Post
CAN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTION BRANCH STUDENT APPLY FOR IES SERVICE ? WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTION FOR UPSC EXAM?PLZ SEND ME ANSWER AT [email protected].

Details regarding IES exam and other option through UPSC

Hi ashish,

IES:-Indian Engineering Service

yes, you are eligible foe this exam as you are an engineering graduate in ELECTRONIC and INSTRUMENTATION branch.

Eligibility to appear in IES:-

-A candidate should be an engineering graduate.

-Candidate's age should be 21 to 30(inclusive both age)

-Minimum of 55% marks in graduation

Other Options through UPSC:-

You can appear for the following posts:-

-I.A.S

-I.P.S

-I.R.S

For this criteria is same as above,but different is for this course , a person Graduated from any background is eligible.

You can also apply for CDS and NDA.

So,go ahead. work hard.

For any other query , please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
27th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can electronics and instrumentation branch students apply for IES serve? What are the other options available for UPSC exam?

can u send me a sample paper for ies and how to prepare for ies in home ............my email is [email protected]
29th January 2012, 01:56 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

yes, IES exam is only meant for B.Tech student........

eligibility for IES exam

qualification required

-mechanical
-civil
-electrical
-electronics

if you have an engineering degree from the following streams then you can apply for IES

- you can also apply for the exam as an appearing student of B.Tech
- your age lie between 21-30

for more details you can visit the website;
www.upsc.gov.in
22nd May 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

can electronic and instrumentation branch student aplly for ias /ies/psu??
3rd July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

can electrical & electronics (EEE) branch student can give ies.....?????
1st January 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir this is parameshwaran i want full syllabus and some modal question paper for ies. i am eie graduate
1st March 2013, 09:56 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish005bajpai View Post
CAN ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTION BRANCH STUDENT APPLY FOR IES SERVICE ? WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTION FOR UPSC EXAM?PLZ SEND ME ANSWER AT [email protected] tell me the best book for IAS AND IES with Electrical and electrnics branch with full syllabus and publication also?
Yes you are eligible for the IES and you can apply for other upsc
services and they
are:

*IAS
*IPS
*IRS

more details visit www.upsc.gov.in
6th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

please give me the link for IES exam..im a EIE student.
22nd July 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

which subject i prefer for IAS exam i am doing B.TEC from instrumentation and electronics
26th September 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can Instrumentation apply for IES exam????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?