26th November 2011, 10:28 PM
balaram10816

What are the requirements to do MS in US university other than GRE score?

What all requirements does US universities require for doing MS over there other than GRE score ?

3rd June 2012, 02:41 PM
apps33

Default Re: What are the requirements to do MS in US university other than GRE score?

Hello,
For doing Masters in USA apart from GRE they look at TOEFL/IELTS academic percentages, your project, internships, research papers and journals(if any), extra curricular activities, statement of purpose and recommendation letters.
Customize your statement of purpose.It should be unique. Don't copy it from any sources.
Take at least 2 out of 3 letters of recommendation from professors who taught you and preferably who hold a doctorate.
Take up as many projects as you can related to your field. This would increase the scope of admission.
Hope this helps.
22nd March 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to do MS in US university other than GRE score?

Does my BE percentage makes any difference to do MS?
30th November 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Does my BE percentage makes any difference to do MS?
19th December 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Firstly i would like to ask i got 271 score in GRE and i am persuing my b.tech final year and i have not yet given my ielts exam.is the score this enough for getting qualified in ms universities.secondly in gre exam my surname have been misplaced with my given name and given name with my surname.does this make up a bigger problem in having visa/f1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?