27th November 2011, 10:04 AM
govindaa

Is MCA approved by HP government and UGC in Manav Bharti University Solan?

is mca apporved by h.p govt and ugc in manav bhrati university solan..........

and tell me which course are approved by hp govt & ugc....................plz tell me

22nd February 2012, 09:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA approved by HP government and UGC in Manav Bharti University Solan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindaa View Post
is mca apporved by h.p govt and ugc in manav bhrati university solan..........

and tell me which course are approved by hp govt & ugc....................plz tell me
All the courses offered by the Manav Bharati University is approved by the University Grant Commission.
Now, as far as Master of Computer Application or other technical programs are concerned, they basically need to be recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education in order to be acceptable all over India but the Master of Computer Application, offered by Manav Bharati University is not approved by the Council.

Therefore before joining any university to pursue Master of Computer Application, make sure that the University is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE.
26th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA approved by HP government and UGC in Manav Bharti University Solan?

I feel like cheated,as i hav done M.C.A. from this unapproved university...
26th July 2012, 10:22 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
All the courses offered by the Manav Bharati University is approved by the University Grant Commission.
Now, as far as Master of Computer Application or other technical programs are concerned, they basically need to be recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education in order to be acceptable all over India but the Master of Computer Application, offered by Manav Bharati University is not approved by the Council.
26th July 2012, 06:21 PM
samatha89
Member+

Therefore before joining any university to pursue Master of Computer Application, make sure that the University is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education-AICTE.
27th July 2012, 01:40 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi.....!!!!

-->now,as far as computer application or other technical programs are concerned,they besicaly need to be recognized by all india council for technical education in order to be acceptable all over india but the master of computer application ,offered by manav bharti university is not approved by the council.

-->therefore before joining any university to pursue master of computer application,make sure that the university is recognized by all india council for technical education-AICTE.

ALL THE BEST....GO AHEAD!!!
6th November 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

dear friends, manav bharti is university and all the courses run in the university campus are approved by UGC and Govt of india, AICTE approval is not required if the technical course are run in the university campus, if MB university have different collage across HP then AICTE and other approval is mandate.

So my dear friend if you have studied in university campus then be 200% sure that you can have better carrier. BE CONFIDENT.

Hello Guri kaur.. if you don't have proper information then don't misguide the new aspirants. If you have any doubts then plz check the AICTE & UGC journals or call and speak with Mr.Manoj Kumar in delhi UGC Regz, numbers available in ugc web sites
6th November 2012, 01:42 AM
resv1

Dear Friends, Manav bharti is recognized university by ugc and govt HP and all the technical courses run in the university campus are in accordance rules laid by AICTE are very much recognized for central/state govt / pvt jobs, AICTE approval will be required when technical courses are run in different location collages under manav bharti university, where as UGC has not given any off campus courses for this university.
attachment for your reference.
So if you have studied in the campus then it is very much recognized and same can be used for higher studies like M Tech and MS(Engg).

Hi guri kaur, please don’t post your judgments and play with new aspirants , i would appreciate if you can fetch complete information and post.

Regards
ShreeRam MCA MS (Engg) Phd (Progress)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf approval_notice_to_institutions.pdf(1.05 MB, 162 views)
26th April 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i want to confirm one thing to you..can i do BA from manav bharti university and it is valid for govt jobs and central govt jobs..

thanks
sumit singh
27th March 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is the B.C.A. degree from Manav Bharti University useful in MNCs for jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?