27th November 2011, 02:34 PM
ballsbala

Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?

sir i want to join M.B.A in best institution in tamilnadu. what exam i want to write for that, also what book i want to prepare for that

12th January 2012, 08:33 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about Top colleges providing MBA with Best..

there are several universities providing MBA course with good placements

SRM
VIT
ANNA
IIM
IIT

these are the universities providing good education in mba and all courses

And also Like EBETi providing 100% job for their students..

All The Best VMS-AJH

19th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?

Is IIT is best for studying MBA

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?