27th November 2011, 02:32 PM
MOHITA S

Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?

What is the starting date to fill online application form 2012-13 for mtech under gndu, pu.punjab. ???
Am i elegible for mtech without qualyfying gate exam?

4th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?

what is last date for submit m.tech application form 2012?
13th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Starting date to fill the online application form for M.Tech under GNDU? Am I eligible for M.Tech without qualifying for GATE exam?

syllabus for mtech computer science enterence test under gndu
13th June 2012, 01:53 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
You have to qualify the GATE exam first.You have to qualify in any of the exams GATE/AIEEE/BITSAT/TANCET.If you have passed in any of the exams with good markes,you can get top 10 colleges for mtech.
13th June 2012, 02:11 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
syllabus for mtech computer science enterence test under gndu

GNDU Admissions 2012

Guru Nanak Dev University
is going to take admissions of the candidates, who are eligible for M.Tech

M.Tech: Communication Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, M.Tech (Software Systems), Urban Planning, M.Arch (Urban Design).

For M.Tech/M.Arch/Master in Planning (Infrastructure):

21st June, 2012 to 04th July, 2012

Note: Before applying to this job kindly read official advertisement given in the official website, or you may also check 'www.gnduadmissions.org'.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
20th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech after m.sc(computer science)? What should i do for it?
9th April 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for M.tech in gndu without requirement of gate marks? If it is so then please inform me with the date or applicant form related information about the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?