27th November 2011, 03:12 PM
swethagirish

How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?

hello, can any one suggest me how to prepare for gate 2012 .i am in final yr EC
suggest me books for networks. what are the subjects to be concentrated more please please

Related Questions:
  1. Which time is suitable for preparation for GATE 2016? Which books should I prefer? -- [New]
  2. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
  4. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  5. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE Exam? Which subjects should I concentrate more for this?
  6. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Which book should I refer for GATE exam? Which subjects should I focus more on?
  8. What all should I prepare for the upcoming GATE exam?
  9. Best books to prepare for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  11. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  14. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Which book or material should I refer to prepare for GATE exam being a candidate of CSE?
  16. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  17. GATE M.Pharmacy Previous Years Question Papers with Solutions/Answer Keys
  18. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
2nd July 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?

sir, i am b.tech ece final year student.which rank shall i get to get a seat in nits,university
7th July 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of EC? Which subjects to be concentrated more? Which Book to prepare for Networks?

hw to prepare gate exm
10th August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to do prepartion for gate and which subjects to be concentrated more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?