27th November 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?

Dear sir/madam

My age is 34. I m married ith one daughter.
I want to do phd in Usa. whether GRE/tofel are required for this. Kindly tell the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  3. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  5. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  6. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  7. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD in Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  10. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  11. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  15. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  16. How can I apply to study PhD in USA after completing Master's in Philosophy?
  17. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  18. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
5th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?

what is salary in usa after msc microbiology
30th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 63 years old. Can I get a scholarship to pursue a P.H.D. couse in Structural Engineering in U.K.?
3rd December 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am 29 years of age and I want to do my PhD from US or UK in OR. is it necessary to appear for GRE as well as TOEFL?
13th October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA? & after doing ME/Mtech from india if i want to apply for higher study in abroad for PHD it is mandotary to give GRE/TOEFL ?
if it is possible please let me know ... & give suggesitoion

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/gre-toefl-required-study-ph-d-usa-484353.html#ixzz2hd5BbGgC

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/gre-toefl-required-study-ph-d-usa-484353.html#ixzz2hd5BbGgC
29th June 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph.d from outside India in electrical engg. stream, what are the exams needed to appear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?