28th November 2011, 01:18 AM

What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?

I am a science graduate & working in a Limited company.I want to do Company secretary course to promote myself to administrative post.So please suggest how it will be suitable to me or not having not commerce background?Can I do it with present job? Please inform me about training period of 15 months in CS course can be done with company I am working in or is it compulsary to go for training which is conducted by ICSI.Please guide me all above queries.Thanks very much.

4th August 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?

what are the Career Opportunity after Company Secretery
18th February 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?

what are the career opportunities available after company secretary course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?