28th November 2011, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?

Sir,how many cost of b.ed admission-and admission date ?
Where place of admission in assam ? I have completed b.sc. With 42.5 %
in b.n college dhubri (assam) . Am i eligibe for admission ? Pse reply .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility, date of admission and fee for BIM or BBA Program?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  6. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  9. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  12. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  14. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  18. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
17th April 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?

I have completed M.A in Economics from Idol guwahati university securing 52% marks. can I eligible for admision into B.ED course?
16th June 2017, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?

I belong to st category,my graduation percentage is 48% Am I able to sit for bed entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?